Thread: Went to the gym fully dressed...

Went to the gym fully dressed...

WOW...what a rush that was...so freaked out but so great at the same time. Interesting thing is no one really seemed to mind and I caught no flak from the bullies either...It was very intense...scary but sort of rewarding in the end.
    http://www.youtube.com/c/CatchQueen - My YouTube - I post there regularly

There are bullies in the gym? How so?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Well, not bullies...more like your typical loudmouths. Verbal bullies.

Oh, okay I just feel if you are paying like everyone else, they can suck an egg.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

OK, you teased us with the title. Now tell us more!

What did you wear? Did you use the locker room? If so, which one? What type of routine did you do? Just free weighs, individual machines or group classes? Yes, we want to hear all the boring details!

Enquirering Minds want to KNOW!!!

I wore shiny black nylon-lycra leggings over black pantyhose with some sassy sneakers and a glittery shirt. I was so excited about my "accomplishment" I made a video afterwards in which I sport a similar look only in white and with heels instead of sneakers. It's in my YouTube. I did my usual routine, a combination of freeweight and machine sets for various groups ( I squatted, and I did chest+triceps if I recall correctly). I didn't use a locker room, I came in dressed and left that way too (I stay rather close to this particular gym). It was such a rush lool...walked home dressed too and it wasn't even dark yet.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    What fun time, Im sure you looked great

that sounds like a lot of fun!

Wow, I watched your video's...you are so fun and have an amazing sense of style. Sexy and unique without being trashy.
    You have a new subscriber.
    Thanks for taking the time and effort to entertain us and show us who you are. You are a Gem!

seductively seductive Cassandra86's Avatar
    Wow that's so amazing!!! I would be to scared to ever do that
    Imperfection is beauty, madness is genuine and its better to be absolutely ridiculous then absolutely boring...Marilyn Monroe

I love going to the gym dressed. It really does add some spice to my workout.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Did you have a wig and make up on too?
    If not they probably just figured you were gay so nothing to worry about.

CatchQueen,

By your discription of your attire, sounds like you were wanting some attention or do other GGs wear the same type of flashy clothes to your gym? There are a few classes that I attend where usually if I am not the only guy in the class there are usually less than three. Sometimes I do try to dress to match these ladies in the group exercise classes. Sometimes... Most of the time I am in shorts, & t-shirt, unless during the winter months I can get away with the tights like everyone else wears and. Baggy t-shirt. Conversely almost all of them wear tights, sports bra and tank top. And that is Mon, Wed, & Fri. Tuesday & Thursday are heavy lift days and I don't wish to be paranoid about my dress and I focuse on moving the weight. I do wish I lived close enough to return home to shower and dress for work. Would make putting bra and panties on a lot easier.

I agree with Kate, if there are bullies, verbal or not, find another gym. You shouldn't have to put up with verbal or physical bullies. In the eight years I have been going to the gym I pay to attend, I have only had one person ask me about my shaving of my chest, underarms, and bikini area. And he did it in the shower room full of people to try to embarrass me. All I said was that "I didn't like the hair so I removed it, plus my wife loves it, why?". Funny because a few of the other older guys asked him "why would you ask something like that?" And "You should mind your own business." After that I didn't care who saw me putting on my under clothes in the gym. Though I am still cautious...

@--}----
    Michelle

Haha...good one...the "bullies" we have are more like typical loudmouths...you know the type that under the pretext of being friendly tries to embarrass you...and there's just this one guy really...I stood up to him a couple a weeks ago and he backed down immediately. I wouldn't want to get anything going with me if I were him either...I'm not really the victim type.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I didn't have the wig/makeup...so yeah...lol

Silver Member
    I'm not the gym type, i workout at home to Kelly from FitnessBlender and wear women's compression shorts which makes it more enjoyable. i also do a lot of routines for the typical trouble areas for women. i like her For a bigger butt. As for bullies, I'm no fighter so I just avoid.

Banned Read only
    The more the public see's us out dressed the sooner CDing will be accepted.

Awesome! It's amazing how much energy you get from an adventure like that! Probably adrenaline reaction or something. I remember the first time I went to my local grocery store fully done up. It was a total non-issue for everyone else in the store but I came out feeling like Rocky Balboa.

I have worn my girly tennis shoes and I have very long hair and wear it in a pony tail when I do X-fit. Also diamond earrings, yep look pretty fem. But I think they are used to it. Also have my nails painted currently orange and in yoga, my instructor is totally aright with it. She says rock it. But a skirt and leggings, I don't have the guts for that, but I've been there three years in male form.
    Part Time Girl

Cool video Jo_ann. Good story too Catchqueen. The most I've done at the gym is wear panties, but even then I am still terribly embarrassed, probably for no reason. I hope if I ever get called out I can make a smart remark easily.

@Jennie-cd Hahaha! you know it!
    Last edited by CatchQueen; 07-21-2016 at 07:54 AM.