Thread: Another out and about day

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar

Another out and about day

Started my day heading out to use my Ulta gift card they sent me and as always treated so nicely, made my way over to the mall just to browse some of the stores and as I walked into Nordstrom's one of the SAs said hi then complemented my on my hair, that was so nice to hear since I know wigs can look deceptive at times but guess I had mine looking just right.

After leaving the mall I needed to do the usual grocery shopping so of course WalMart here I come, made my way around again just like any normal gal and headed for checkout.

I guess what Ive come to notice is how everyone is so nice and friendly and it helps to calm down your nerves and yes I still get them even though Ive been out many times.
    I know going out is not for all and in fact I really dont encourage those who are just too scared or feel they are good staying in and that is great.
    We are all different and I know for me going out is just a natural part of my dressing now, it may change someday as I get older but for now I do so enjoy it.

Leigh, That sounds like a very nice outing! The nerves are still there when i go out, too, especially because of my odd height, around six foot ten in heels. It would be nice if the nerves would be calm all the time! I hope to start going to the concerts in the park by a city municipal band on Tuesday nights, 40 miles from here, but too dead tired tonight, from five hours of mowing in the heat. It sounds like you are having pleasant outings!

It is great fun to be out and receiving compliments is icing on the cake. Yes just being yourself does relax you and others around you and I think that's why people are so friendly and nice with smiles all around. That natural feeling, in my opinion is just one more level of CDing and possibly acceptance of your femme self. I know I love going out and being the female I feel inside and letting it flow. Glad to hear a positive story, thanks.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

The more we do things like that, the easier it will get over the (very) long run. I have had the same types of experiences myself, people are generally good.

Tomorrow is our out and about day. We live in a small, nosy, town so avoid being "read", we go to a near by city mall to shop, movie, & lunch. It took both of us several times out before our nervousness diminished. We both dress conservatively BUT I love to wear Hanes Silk Reflections ph and thigh highs, but hardly any women wear hose anymore. She thinks my wearing hose could draw unnecessary attention, so I don't wear hose (sad). I do wear "underneath", usually bra, hose and panties. She's taught and helped me learn how to walk like a woman and other feminine mannerisms. It's fun to practice.

Nancy Sue, My town is small, but very noisy too, with lots of bikers, semi's going by, drag racing track a few miles away. Small town big noise. I do not go out here. It must be nice to have a So or wife that likes to go out as girls.

What part of DFW are you in? I'm in a rural part and would need to go elsewhere