Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omg I look like a girl!

Omg I look like a girl!

So I know I've gone a lot further than many here in altering my regular, male, appearance to bettter suit my female self. Every now and then, especially right after shaving, I look at myself in the mirror and a part of me screams"OMG I look like a girl!" Now, I'm very happy with how far I've come since accepting myself, and have so far to go until I'm truly satisfied and would never go back. I even get a secret thrill when these moments come that "yes, I do look like a girl.. yay!" Does anyone else have these moments of shock when you see yourself, or consider how much you've done, or how much it takes, to bring out or become the femme side?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Oh yes !!!
    I amaze myself sometimes.LOL
    Yes you do look like a girl no kidding.

Only when all dolled up.

Yep you look like a girl. Yeah, sometimes I amaze myself as I am gettng that way.
    Part Time Girl

It is an amazing thing when I see the little things I've done result in a more female looking form, the work does pay off. The thing is I know it's me but there's someone else reflecting back.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Aspiring Member
    must be something in the northern ontario water heather?

Welcome to the art and illusion of crossdressing.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Oh yes, you do look like a girl.

I don't think I am excited so much to look girlish as I'm just happy that i don't look full male! LOL!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

Silver Member
    when younger it was so much fun to transition and see myself. Even more fun to have people who knew me see me as a girl/woman. My aunt was in shock the first time she saw me in full fem mode. SAs that knew me enjoyed helping me. Most guys never suspected anything other than I was a girl. Never went out with a guy, but it was fun going out with the girls.

When clothes shopping in girl mode, I;ve surprised myself several times when I see myself reflected in a mirror.

The first few times I had a pedicure (I've always had pedicures with color), I looked down at my feet in the shower and wondered whose legs those were.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Banned Read only
    When the 'pink fog' hit after a 20+ year absence I totally looked like a chic (IMHO), I think it's why I picked up the heels again, I can actually do this! 😀

I live that first look in the mirror when completely dolled up. I refrain from looking before then just to get that initial shock
    aliciagirl

I'm no longer shocked....I truly love my feminine look especially after drying my long hair. Even more when all dolled up.

After looking at your avatar and your profile picture I have to say you look totally female. I am jealous. Only suggestion I would have is maybe a hairstyle with bangs to cover your high hairline

You really do look like a girl you are so lucky. If I could look that girlie I would be going out every chance I got. I really mean that. So Great.

hugs DonnaP

Oh yes, after I've finished my make up, and get dressed (today), I have a full length mirror and when I see myself, I just smile. Then a little touchup or two..ha! Have on a new blouse I got yesterday. Couldn't wait to wear. It fits and looks great.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I think u do, Heather. But, the REAL TEST is if u can pass amongst the Muggles!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Heather,
    I have to admit you do like very girly, it's a wonderful feeling, CDing does have its great moments .

When you get to a certain age you have to drop girl and accept woman, but yes your comment still applies.
    A lady at my painting class asked if I'd been shopping recently, I replied I had and showed her the picture of me at my last social evening, she said I looked like a million dollars ! ( I recently posted in pic section .)

I didn't think of it in those terms myself but I loved the dress I wore , it felt good and the must have come through.

There was a time, many years ago, when I thought that I looked really feminine. All that has since passed and I can look in the mirror and only see an old broad trying to be 40 again.

Heather,
    Yes, yes you do look very much like a girl! You would definitely would pass. When I saw myself for the first time in the mirror with face and eye makeup, a wig, in full wardrobe, and press on nails, I thought I would date that! It's a thrilling feeling.

You look great Heather, you can easily pass in public. When I went for my first makeover in my 30's she turned me away from the mirror as she worked her magic on me. When she turned me to face the mirror, I started to cry and got goosebumps. Finally there was Robyn, looking back at me, unbelievable how good I looked. As I've grown older though, now in my 50s, it becomes harder to see that young vibrant woman I once felt I was. Some sisters here still can pull it off, for me though I find myself going out in public less and maybe just going out for a drive or walk in the park. My profile picture was taken a few years ago.

I've been spending so much time all dressed up that it's sometimes a shock to see me back in boy mode. I'm pretty sure the pizza delivery guy would think I had a guy over if I ever answered to door in boy mode.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    These days, when I wake up in the morning, I can go into the bathroom (still wearing my nightgown, of course), put my contact lenses in, and start brushing my hair...and look in the mirror, and see a woman brushing her hair. And she has pretty hair.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Regardless of what other people may think when they see me or what the image from my camera says, the are times I'll look in the mirror and just be totally tickled by the feminine image I see. It doesn't always last, but it sure gives me a boost now and then.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.