Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omg I look like a girl!

When I look in the mirror I see me, a guy dressed as a girl, however when I take photographs I like what I see, profile pic as an example

Once in a while, when fully dressed and primped, i'll see a female image in the mirror, and HOLY COW!

yep- it happens. worth all that effort.

a lot of it has to do with my wigs- as for summer my hair has to be short.

Rori's in A.H. IL is wonderful for fitting you up with a good looking wig.

they can be a lot of fun, really...

It takes careful application of eyeliner, but yes. Once in a while you get that female image back at you in th mirror...

I feel awesome when dressed fem, maybe in my eyes only, but I feel like i look fairly attractive to pretty

Yes and I love it, dont we all?
    By the way, you do look like a girl! Is that jair for real???

Yes I also think to myself after I get all dressed up, I don't look any thing like my man self and I just love that look and feeling. Even when I'm not dressed my wife tell me that I have a lot of female characteristics, I don't tell her anything when she says that, but I just love to hear that from her. She doesn't like that I love to crossdress but she understands that's it part of who I am and for that I love her so much more.

Aspiring Member
    You look great.
    When I was much younger (late teens and twenties), I was able to make myself look like a girl with little effort. Sadly at the time, I never had the confidence to go out, even though looking back I could have passed easily.
    I'm considerably older now, and it takes a lot more work and a be a lot more creative with my make-up to look only reasonably convincing.

Yes, Heather. You look like a real GG. Difficult to believe that you are physically male.

Heather, your face looks smooth and genuinely feminine. Small wonder you see this girl looking back at you in the mirror. Take full advantage!!

The first time I wore a wig and full makeup I got the same delightful shock of seeing a real woman reflected in the mirror. It sounds so conceited and narcissistic, but I couldn't believe it was me and just had to keep looking. It was astonishing and had me all emotional.

Normally you can see your male facial features through the makeup but the wig worked to pull the entire look of clothes and makeup together into one convincing female look. And I was thrilled that my inner femininity at last showed on the outside. It's hard to achieve but worth all the effort.

Michelle
    Michelle

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Oh yes. Best feeling is when I look in the mirror and see a girl looking back. Alas my height prevents most others from seeing the same.