Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forgot I had my boobs in

Forgot I had my boobs in

Ok so I decided to underdress today. First I had a few things to do around the house so I put my enhancers in to give me that little extra female feel. I then went out and took care of of few things. Grocery store, post office, gas up the car ect. Well because it always feels so natural to have my enhancers in my bra I forgot that I had them on and went out and did my shopping. Well after I had everything done and was getting in my car to head home I happened to look down and that is when I noticed my boobs. I had been running around all morning with them in and because it feels so right when I put them in I forgot. It is a good thing I did not find out till I was headed home because I would have freaked out and made things worse. Now they are not big enhancers so they do not standout all that much, but you notice a little something if you look close enough. Well not one person said a thing to me and not one clerk at the store gave me that OH GOSH WHAT IN THE HELL IS THAT HE HAS GOING ON THERE LOOK. Does anyone else get so comfortable when they are dressed that they just forget that they are male. I love that feeling when I do.

Hugs

Angie

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Lol ... I had a similar situation a few weeks ago.
    I'd been dressed all morning, packing up and getting ready to hit the road for my big girly time out and about experience ... I go out to the garage and notice a flat tire on my truck.

"No problem!" I says to myself, "I've got a full size spare right here" ... Well the head on my tire iron split right in half the minute I tried to use it.

So I get back in boy mode and head up to the autozone. I get my new tire iron and am just talking with the dude at the register, waving my hands all over the place then I realize.

I'm wearing my girl engagement ring. Just blam! Right there in all its sparkly cubic zirconia over the top elegance, plus a wedding band too.

Dude didn't say a thing, lol. But I my face turned about 20 shades of red when I realized, and I did get out of there quick LOL
    Last edited by Amy Fakley; 06-22-2016 at 10:55 AM.
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Amy that is why I am sooooo glad I did not notice it until I was headed home or I would have been a few more shades of red than you. I would have panicked and everyone would have known... Hope you got the tire fixed and was able to continue with your girl time.

Angie, with all the grossly overweight guys out there these days with their man-boobs and humongous beer guts, I doubt that you would have made too much of a dent in the visual landscape when sporting those modest breast enhancers.

No harm, no foul...

i went to work once wearing the wrong pants....they were mens cargo pants, the issue was there was a really bad rip in the back! I was underdressing in some white boyshort panties with lots of little hearts (in a polka dot fashion) Im a cashier at a grocery store so i was surrounded by LOTS of people. I didn't notice till i got home and saw the pants i was supposed to wear laying on the floor. I looked in the mirror and without a doubt im sure at least one person saw my choice in underwear.

It's a shame too that i didn't notice while at work, i would have felt so embarrassed and discovered a new shade of red...

Leslie that was one of my first thought I had driving home, after I was able to calm down a little and put all the other fears aside.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieStone View Post
    Amy that is why I am sooooo glad I did not notice it until I was headed home or I would have been a few more shades of red than you. I would have panicked and everyone would have known... Hope you got the tire fixed and was able to continue with your girl time.
    Girl, I slapped a new shoe on ol' Bessie and headed up to Nashville with my girly self!.
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Ok redtea you have one upped me there........lol. Yes I am with you I would have been devastated if my panties where showing while I was at work and I noticed.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Lol....well look out Nashville her comes Amy. I bet you had a great time, I sure would have.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    One of the reasons I quit underdressing was that absolutely no one noticed. Nothing like when I go out dressed now. No fish eyes, double takes, "OMG"s, chuckles, or "Can I help u, sir--er--maam"s.

Once the thrill of being the only one knowing what I was wearing underneath wore off, I gave it up.

I guess I've never considered underdressing risky? Sounds like it's a fun adventure for u, Angie, and a few others!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

For me it is not that I want to be noticed( I am not looking for shock and awe I will that for the military) it is having that feminine feel that I love so much if it is either dressing fully or underdressing. To me it feels natural to be wearing panties, bra, pantyhose, skirt or dress whatever female clothing I have on it just feels so natural to me, if that makes any sense.
    Last edited by AngieStone; 06-22-2016 at 11:53 AM.

As long as they were not DD or you were wearing a low cut shirt to show cleavage, anyone could assume it was gynecomastia (man-boobs) and impolite to say anything. Maybe if bra straps were also showing but I hear most people will not comment
    Hugs, Ellen

Ellen I do not think that I had any bra straps showing, but I forgot I had my enhancers in so who knows. I am sure it will not be the last time I forget something so why worry right. Thanks for your comments.

Nope. Kind of hard for me to forget that.
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 06-22-2016 at 02:02 PM.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Kate I wish I could say that.......lol

LOL....as you see...some people just not looking.....can"t forget on this end as they are now permanent equipment..LOL

Claudine I am getting to realize that most do not even look or care. Thank you for the comment.

Hi Angie, I could "ditto" your experience. I have two sets of bras...c cup and a cup. All are underwire, which I love. The C cup bras are black and the A cups are white and beige. I have silicone breast forms for my C cup bras, and silicone enhancers for my A cup bras. I wear the A cup bra most of the time. C cup when I dress completely. When I realized I had my A cup bra on, half way filling my car with gas, I just acted nonchalant. Part of me wanted to tell and/or show someone my lovely lacey bra, but No !

Banned Read only
    Angie,
    Been there and done that one ! I didn't realise until I noticed my reflection in a shop window, what surprised me was the attention I received from the men !

I haven't had something like this happen but it's a scenario that I've thought of many times. I get so used to wearing a dress around my house that if someone knocked on the door, I can totally see myself just hopping up and swinging the door open.

Nancy I think you nailed it right on the head when you took the nonchalant attitude. If you treat it like it is no big deal so will others. Mine was an A cup as well with my enhancers, but just plain. Wish it was a lacy bra.

Teresa I bet they where wishing that they looked as good as you do...

Ellie I have come close to that one myself. Fedex guy came to the door and I was just putting my hand on the door handle when I saw the sleeve of my dress slide down my arm, told him to just leave it at the step and I would get it in a min. I don't know what I would have done if he said he needed a signature.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieStone View Post
    For me it is not that I want to be noticed( I am not looking for shock and awe I will that for the military) it is having that feminine feel that I love so much if it is either dressing fully or underdressing. To me it feels natural to be wearing panties, bra, pantyhose, skirt or dress whatever female clothing I have on it just feels so natural to me, if that makes any sense.
    Let's see: Bra straps cutting into ribs and shoulders. Tite girdle and waist cincher taking my breathe away. Non breathing synthetics on body, head, and legs causing perpiration. And, hi heels changing posture and gait.

Not sure what u consider "natural", Angie. But, when I'm dressed, I KNOW IT! Nothing at all like my drab, loose, comfy, cotton clothing and boat shoes.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Angie,
    My neighbour is developing a habit of redirecting deliveries to my address without telling me , so I've now been to the door twice dressed, ( no makeup or wig ) to sign for his parcel ! Boy do they beat a hasty retreat when they see me !
    I don't mean any disrespect but it will be interesting when the Mormons call again, they have a church half a mile from me so we're on their regular route !

Sherry are you saying that you have to be uncomfortable in ladies clothing to have that femme feeling. My bras fit well and most of the time I don't even know I have one on. My panties feel better than my male boxers. And sherry when I say natural I mean that it feels like it was meant to be. When I slide oh my panties and hook my bra it does not feel odd that I am wearing ladies clothing. That is all I am saying. We all have different feeling about dressing I guess, sorry you don't understand mine.

Teresa I sure hope my neighbors never redirect anything to my front door without a heads up.

Banned Read only
    Angie,
    I have to agree with you, I don't feel any discomfort at all when dressed, some times some fabrics feel you're wearing nothing at all. My bras doesn't dig in excessively , I buy the correct length in stocking so my suspender belt is comfortable, my only problem is shoes give me problems because I have arthritis in my big toes, but then my steel capped work boots give me more of a problem, but it's not going to stop me wearing heels.

Teresa my steel toes boots give me more problems than any of my heels. I can not wait to get my boots off at the end of the day.