Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forgot I had my boobs in

Forgot to remove my ear rings and lip stick ,each time it was in front of a lady who had a positive reaction. I was very enbarassed

I've had a similar experience. I went to shop at Wal-mart last December and forgot that I had my bra forms in place. Because it was very warm in the store, I removed my heavy jacket. Since I was wearing a loose cotton blouse, it became very evident that I was exhibiting a really unusual appearance for a male.

Wanda if there is an upside to you forgetting your lipstick and earrings it is that you had a positive reaction from a female. It might me a little embarrassing, but she did't scream out and run for her life. Thank you for sharing that experience.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Janine if that was me I would have called up the people from Guinness because I just set a new world record for putting a jacket on and making a speedy exit.

Banned Read only
    Angie,
    I'd forgotten about the lipstick mistake !

I was walking my dog and a couple of guys were clearing trees along a railway line, I stopped to ask if the logs were available , they kept staring at me I couldn't think why . I walked on then their truck came slowly by me and stopped both of them had wide grins on their faces, they told me any logs would be stacked near the crossing gates if I was interested As they pulled away I could them laughing, I realised when I got home and looked in the mirror what they were laughing at .

My only experience was a year or so ago when I was home and fully dressed. The door bell rang, I got up to answer it, saw the mailman standing there holding a package, opened the door and realized I am fully dressed and he knows me. NOW HE REALLY KNOWS ME!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I love these funny moments. Once, while my Wife was away, I was talking to my neighbor across the street. Conversing with enhanced hand gestures to get my point across it dawned on me that my beautifully painted pink fingernails were on full display. Never heard anything about it. And I'm sure he's noticed my girly activity on his security cameras.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I've done that to especially in warm weather gone out and left my enhancers in. Normally take them out but my man boobs
    still project in my underwire bras. Plus my nails are always painted and I don't worry about it.

Yes, yes I have! I forgot that I still had eye makeup on, and once forgot that I was wearing girl jeans. Someone commented on the eye make up, OMG... Eye liner doesn't wash off very easy, it must be water proof. No one commented on the jeans, they just felt so right. I know what you mean by saying it felt so natural. Sigh... It does feel so natural. Happy you had a good experience, and thank you for posting it.

a few years ago i wasent great at removing my makeup and when i got to work my co worked asked "are you wearing eyeliner?". i quickly said my wife was playing dress up because she was bored and i must not have noticed she forgot to take off some of my makeup. i dont think he believed me but never said anything again.
    Be careful of the toes you step on today, for they could be connected to the asses you kiss tomorrow.

Wow so many good stories. I figured that I was not the only one that has a lapse of memory. So glad to see that I am in such great company. Thank you everyone for sharing all your wonderful stories. And Teresa I always feels as if I have not got all my lipstick off, I look in the mirror and seems that it is still there.

Never have done that with boobs. Mine are natural so they are always with me. I have very long hair. It is getting hard to be totally male but never get any bad looks. It seems a male can be as feminine as he wants and nobody cares or says anything. So even if you have woman's shorts on and a male t-shirt that seems to be okay also. So if you had your bra on they still saw you as male. No problem.
    Part Time Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    I doubt that you would have made too much of a dent in the visual landscape when sporting those modest breast enhancers.
    It's not the boobs that give us away; as you wrote, there are plenty of guys with man boobs out there. What DOES give us away, is the bra. The straps are often easily noticed through almost all other single layer materials the moment any slack is pulled out of it. If you don't think so, look at pretty much any woman and see if you can tell whether or not she's wearing a bra.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Dana I like your thinking, thank you.
    Sometimes_miss I know what you are saying about the bra, I have watched and noticed that a lot of women's bras show through. I think because of the way ladies tops are cut to fit their shape, to show that curve of the body it hugs it a bit more. As we all know male shirts for the most part or straight up and down not a lot of curve and I don't think it show up as much. I spend a few mins in front of the mirror before I leave with a bra on to make sure the straps are not showing. I also wear shirts with different patterns on them to help distract the eye if by chance a strap might show through. Does that make any sense, thank you for commenting. I just love coming here and reading all the wonderful responses. I get such great support here.

More than once while being underdressed others have noticed that I was wearing pantyhose. I don't like to wear socks when wearing pantyhose so the chance is always there. Oddly the world did not come crashing in on me and most just smiled at me. These days I wear women's sneakers, pants, tops, tees, jewelry, and this is the norm now. Guess you could say from the first time of being discovered I evolved to where I am today.

I've not done that yet! I'm pretty paranoid about not letting others see me somewhere between being dressed as a woman or a man.

I was in the parts store the other day ,I have gyne comastica according to the dr so I wear a sports bra to start the support,I was in the parts store the other day and wearing a unisex t shirt with aforementioned bra and the young kid at the counter was zeroed right in on this ,kinda made me laugh as I now got to experience what g/g's do when guys are looking at their "girls"

I'm always worried that I'll just be walking around on auto pilot and leave the apartment with no pants on or something. Walking out in girl mode would be scary, but maybe in a good way.

The only forgetting I've done is when Mimi and I were 15 miles up the road before I realized that my bra and forms were sitting on the bed.

No problem, we had a great time anyway!

Gilda I am like you I love to wear pantyhose and I often wear them under my jeans without socks as well and I have never worried about someone seeing them, I guess I always thought of them as thin socks. Some of my male socks are very thin and I have never worried about them.

Joanne I understand your paranoia I am right there with you, but I have figured that if I don't start small and work my up I will never get to go out fully dressed like I so badly want too. This for me is a confidence booster, some of us have to take little steps right girl. Thank you for sharing.

Phylis Anne You sure did get to experience that, tell me did you like it or did you tell him "hey buddy my eyes are up here." What a cute story. Thank you.

Betty You might be on to something there might not be as bad as we think, right. Thank you.

Eyrn You had the reverse happen to you......lol. To me you always seem to have such great confidence and I can see that not much gets to you. You happen to be one of my inspirations.
    Last edited by AngieStone; 06-24-2016 at 03:54 PM.

Today I had my girl shorts on and before I went out i put on a male T-shirt. LOL My girly tennis shoes and had my hair in a pony tail. Ball cap on. Went shopping and stopped at the bank who was handing out shaved iced tropical drinks with a spoon. Any ways I was very close to them and they both called me mam. I had shaved this morning and I guess I looked feminine enough. Yeah I don't mind that and it felt good but wow I must halfway pass. No makeup or anything.
    Part Time Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    The only forgetting I've done is when Mimi and I were 15 miles up the road before I realized that my bra and forms were sitting on the bed.
    I have forgotten my padded panty...my wife always said "You'd forget your ass if it wasn't attached"
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

If men had breasts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB5RQN2bWeY

I have forgotten that I was dressed on a few occasions while on an outing. Mostly, it was my own happiness that I became so at ease.

When I go out, I keep my man head and wear skirts, etc. No breasts, or pads, etc. So, I am more obvious wearing womens wear than when one of us slips up. But, people treat me with respect and pretend not to notice, most of the time. So, I would assume that if they found out your secret, they would not make it obvious. However, most probably do not notice.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I have forgotten my padded panty...my wife always said "You'd forget your ass if it wasn't attached"
    Seen at TransPride Hollywood:

2016-06-24 19.20.01.jpg

There's a lot of truth in that!
    Last edited by Eryn; 06-24-2016 at 09:35 PM.

jjjjohanne that is a cute video, and yes I can see every guy doing that and even more.

Like many I have left the house wearing non guy things. One time I was guy kahkis and polo shirt but was wearing cute tan heels around the house. Walked out to the car to get something and the landscaper crew at the neighbors were on break and all of them saw me. I knew exactly what they were talking and laughing about. I didnt break my stride, got in the car and drove off. Damage was done so I stopped and filled up the car then headed back home. They were gone by the time i arrived.
    Last edited by Toni Citara; 06-30-2016 at 04:55 PM.
    “They’re not women’s clothes. They’re my clothes. I bought them.” (Eddie Izzard)