Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forgot I had my boobs in

Toni that is awesome that you just keep stride and continued on doing your thing... I love that story thank you for sharing it.

Reality Check
    I've never forgotten to take my boobs off but I have forgotten I was wearing a female ring. My boobs are a good C cup so they are hard to forget and would be pretty noticeable if I did.

I have also forgotten I was wearing lipstick but at least it was faded by that time.

I went out to shop last month and completely forgot that my bra and forms were under my tee shirt. I was wearing my usual femme jeans and a pair of feminine loafers. In spite of the fact that I visited at least four stores, I never received an unpleasant stare or comment. It seems no one really cares.

Krisi

I have also forgot the lipstick, but like you it was very light and I figured it did not matter.

Janine

It seems to be most don't notice and if they do they just don't care. Thanks for sharing.

i'm calling BS on most of these *cough 'forgetful' events...come on please...

I've forgotten that I had on women's sandals and walked out. Probably not too noticeable, but almost walked out in my 3" cork wedges. And almost answered the door in casual femme attire.

Yes, I get the correct sizes and all of my clothes are very comfortable.

Forgot I was wearing (dark red) lipstick from night before and went to work next day with it still. Yeah fun times.

I can sure see that I am not the only one that is getting forgetful. Lauren yes 3" cork wedges might get you noticed

Recently I was working at a remote site and I have a 90 minute drive so I decided to wear my boobs during the drive. Stopped by the bank and decided what the heck, and went in wearing my boobs. Absolutely no reaction. Took my boobs out while working. When I left work I put them back in and off I went. Stopped by the grocery store on the way home at it was extremely busy. I was in the middle of the store when I realized I still had my boobs in place. Decide to keep getting what I needed and checked out. No harm no foul.
    hugs and more hugs

Rhandi

Besides, what would you have done with them after removing them? Slip them into your purse? I fairly regularly wear my forms under my T=shirt, having no reactions to it one way or the other, and I'm sure both the forms and the straps of my bra were fairly evident. But I was wearing knee high stockings once, and changed from pants to short without remembering them. I also didn't notice until I was back home, the stockings rising high above my white cotton socks. Oh well, it happens. At least I didn't see anyone that I knew.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 08-05-2016 at 12:18 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours