Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I love having a supportive wife.

Your wife sounds wonderful. Maybe she CDing isn't the greatest thing in her life but obviously you are (the greatest) and she loves you.

As long as you are happy, I am very happy for you both.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Lee Andrews,
    You and your SO are fortunate. You have someone you love, admire, and enjoy. As she does too. What you have works. Treasure her.

There are some on this forum, like in the outside world, who are negative. Probably no more percentages than the usual. (Notice I didn't say any specific numbers?) Forget them.

My SO is my life. I love her with every molecule in my body. She is WAY more tolerant than I could have ever imagined. I tell her nearly every day that she comes before all and if she asked, I would stop doing anything I was doing, start doing anything she requested, do anything more, or less, no restrictions whatsoever. I am lucky beyond my wildest imagination. I knew it from the first date.

It works for us.

It works for the two of you.

We won the jackpot of life!

Now go give her a hug and tell her how much she means to you.
    Last edited by BillieAnneJean; 07-01-2016 at 10:06 AM.