Thread: Pride day

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Pride day

It was Pride fest day in my city so I decided to go. 50/50 mode way too hot for wigs and make up.
    Last year I couldn't make it (long story).
    Ran into 9 -10 trans people I know and had some great chats and did a little catching up.
    As I was walking around I saw some people I know that I would have never thought would even come to pride fest.
    I though well thats nice I'm glad the are at least open and supportive.
    There were 1000's of people at the event and I'm glad.A couple of years ago there might have been a couple hundred at best.
    No Westboro Baptist Church types anywhere.LOL

I think the whole nation and world, should have a Humility Day, instead of pride days. So much pride and vanity today. Pride leads to a fall.