Thread: Things with my son are going well now

Things with my son are going well now

Things with my 15 year old son Brandon are going well now with my crossdressing.He has been loving and accepting Lisa in more since we worked things out this year.He has been learning I am a normal dad that loves wearing women's clothes and happy doing this.Getting to know Lisa more too and I am more open to him too and it is with him too.Brandon has learned a lesson on this,don't look at people bad for who they are.He did come open to me yesterday and said there is something on his mind which I listened.Said I helped him figured things out about himself.I was so amazed to hear this.It was with his true gender id,said he is really a girl and wants to live his life as a girl going by Brittany.Told him that I would still love and accept him with my support.Did tell mom this on Thursday and she saw something was not right as well.Supportive as well and he sees a therapist on Wendsday that deals with transgendered issues.

Glad relationship with your son have improved. She will need your support as she becomes your daughter.

Silver Member
    Please keep us informed as things develop.

Good to hear. Enstragement for any reason, except the most gross and abusive isn't a good thing for anyone. Glad to hear you and DS have crossed over.

It's nice to hear good things at home.
    Interesting how more kids are out and more open about this stuff.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    That's a rare take on father-son bonding, about 500 light-years from my relationship with my own father. I find the story very moving- lucky kid to be able to get that off his chest. So great that you, he and his mom are on the same page, and good too that he's seeing a professional 3rd party so he can get a clear, detached perspective.

Please keep us up to date with developments when you get time.
    I used to have a short attention spa

He has Gender Dysphoria,went yesterday instead of today.The therapist he sees has plans to see her mom today.Brandon is getting to the point he wants to live as Brittany now and going to happen today.I will adjust very well to having a new daughter in my life and know Brittany will be happy finally.