Thread: holiday en femm

holiday en femm

Hi everyone, its been a while since I last posted. Has anyone wanted to go for a holiday where you spent the whole time dressed up? And where would you go?

Ive spent the last year understanding and questioning my whole female side. I cant go out in my local area dressed as simply im too paranoid even though ive been told I look great. Ive come to the conclusion that maybe a holiday would be my first steps out as jessica. Ive thought thailand or las vagas would be top ideas. What are your ideas and views about a holiday en femn

Xxx jessica xxx

I would go down to the shore, Wildwood N.J. in particular, dressed and walking the boards. So many people walking around and in enjoying themselves, to busy to notice. I wear something lite and airy, on a hot summer day, like a summer maxi. Just remember, Watch The Tram Car Please. Those that know The Wildwoods, will know what I'm talking about.
    Last edited by RobynC; 06-26-2016 at 03:27 PM.

Sounds lovely...

I think I want that party type area so its easy for people not to notice you and if they do they dont care
    Id love to wake up get dressed up, get my heels and mingle with others without a care in the world

I'm about the same distance, shore to the East of me and the mountains to my West, about a 2hr drive either way. So if my heart desires, I could got to the mountains for vacation/holiday and dress a little more rugged, with a back pack and do a trail somewhere. Hikers are usually more interested in looking at the scenery, then people walking past them. Usually a nod or quick hello is as much conversation you have with someone. I never had any problems stopping at a look out point and using my best femme voice to talk to someone. Usually it's short conversations before moving on. Usually wear a pair of long pants tucked in my hiking boots to keep bugs/ticks crawling up my legs, tank top and cap with my hear pulled back in a pony tail. Little bit of makeup and I'm just another female hiker going up or down the trail. Very exhilarating, if anyone is interested in hiking with me, let me know.

Wouldn't mind a ski holiday now it's trying to be winter like in New Zealand, wouldn't mind white water rafting or hiking again in the summer.
    Cruising around the Med was fun.
    Would love to do any of these in girl mode (only had 1 day on the cruise boat in girl mode - really would have liked all the days like that)

NOT the Med, but Queen Charlotte Sounds - NZ
    IMG_20151206_104515a.jpg
    Last edited by Rachelakld; 06-26-2016 at 11:35 PM.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

In four weeks time, we are going to the new forest for two weeks (UK), renting a cottage style bungalow. My hopes are to be myself for those two weeks but i may not be able to bring myself to leave the site ( a couple of acres ) dressed, even though my SO would probably be fine if i did. We have had a couple of long weekends down in kent where most of the time i was able to be myself except for trips out. Progression and self assurance will prevail one day i hope.

Manchester England 2nd weekend in july is Sparkle Britains celebration of TransGender life, I am going to the Hotel for the entire weekend with my SO
    all weekend no drab allowed for lucky me, the party in Sackville gardens has music all day a beauty pageant on sunday and I am going to the Sparkle Ball as well.
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.

Banned Read only
    Any place or any reason can be your holiday. I wrote about "holiday" here: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ts-and-dresses

Rather than plan a "holiday," I found it easier to make more of an event I already had.

I have not, although I have dressed when my parents went on holiday. If I did go some where, I would probably go to New York or Paris where I could dress for a formal evening.

I would start with a day trip or overnight somewhere out of town but not too far away. Determine if you are comfortable in public for extended periods of time, during the day, shopping, etc

If you are comfortable with is already I would say Las Vegas is very accepting. I was lucky enough to have a large group of supportive friends go with me but I was basically "en femme" for five days straight. It was amazing. More of the hotels are very LGBT friendly.

Wrote about it here:
    http://http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?240724-Five-Day-Femme-Vacation&highlight=
    Rebecca Bas

Last Vegas is a great place to go. I was last there in December and was en femme the whole time, and was treated extremely well by everybody. Due to extremely hot weather summer is not the best time to visit Las Vegas.
    Last edited by grace7777; 06-27-2016 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Grammar

Thankyou everyone for your replys im going to head to vagas over christmas this year for two weeks and spend the whole time dressed, im nevous but extremely excitted at the same time. Im scared for my first outing but afterwards I think ill be able to mingle with everyone else xxxjessicaxxx

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Hey, it was only 113 yesterday. Just carry a fashionable parasol.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    Jessica,
    My ultimate dressing treat would be to go on a cruise and get dressed for the evening pre dinner drinks , go for a meal and then take in a show or maybe dance the night away.
    I found it difficult the last one I went on one because my wife wanted to update our wardrobe , I wasn't interested in the male section and kept edging into the women's section, much to my wife's annoyance.

A cruise is one of those occasions when you see women act and dress like women, sometimes when I watched them, I felt they missed the chance to be feminine more often. I could see they loved the few hours in a beautiful dress and trying to come to terms with their heels again. How I wished I could have joined them !

Id also love to do a cruise. Could you imagine it specifically aimed at the trans and crossdressers community for the less confident dresser the could dress while on the boat and go to the shore in drab when docked everyone could dress up in there best heels and fanastic evening dresses wow that woud be amazing xxxjessicaxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post

A cruise is one of those occasions when you see women act and dress like women, sometimes when I watched them, I felt they missed the chance to be feminine more often !
    Really? They acted like women? And you all wonder why you can't get women to like you.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I'm seriously considering making a trip to the beach en-femme later this summer, when the weather warms up a bit. Find a nice cabin I can rent, with a relatively quiet beach, and go out in my swimsuit or a suitable beach combing outfit to enjoy the surf and the sunny weather. There are several trans-friendly bed and breakfast places near me on the coast, and I may give one of them a try. I'd like to find one though that has some social activities too, like a nearby nightclub where I can go out for drinks and dancing.

I went to Las Vegas for nine days this year. Walked all over the city en femme in fact took all female clothes with me. It was a great trip and almost anywhere you can go should be alright.
    Part Time Girl

Im really looking forward to going to vagas. I also, will be takeing all my female clothes. Ive even started looking for some nice evening dresses looks like vagas will be eveything I hope it to be. Now just gotta keep practicing walking in heels

Banned Read only
    Lorileah,
    I'm sure you know what I mean I didn't say it in a derogatory way . Women today almost appear to shun the feminine side, OK they mostly have pretty full lives and don't get the chance to put their finery on and look good that often so it is good to see them get the opportunity .I think many of them do miss it , it's sometimes fairly obvious that they don't wear heels very often . The times I've bought some and they tell me they couldn't walk in them that high .
    Last edited by Teresa; 06-29-2016 at 12:52 PM.

OK maybe not derogatory. How about misogynistic?

It still amazes me when CDs say "Why don't women dress ______?" and then cry because women don't like how a CD dresses. Your idea of feminine and sexy isn't most women's idea.

I think slacks on a woman can be and are feminine. I wonder why men, except on a cruise, don't dress for dinner in a tux. You know, all masculine and stuff. Why don't men wear a suit jacket in the evening at home? I think that is so macho. See how it goes both ways? Please send a list of women who "miss" dressing as you like them to. Is there a reason they don't? Who stops them?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only
    Lorileah,
    Some of that is down to changes in fashion, I always wore a collar and tie and would you believe a tweed sports jacket for my photography business and a suit when I did weddings. It only cropped up the other day about never seeing a man wearing a sports jacket anymore . I don't mind wearing a DJ we always wore them for Round Table meetings, most times I take a selection of ties on holiday I'm usually the only one wearing one these days, I might be old fashioned but jeans and a polo shirt for dinner just isn't right. That's part of the reason women dress down now, men have stopped making the effort, so I appreciate it when women do, OK so I wish I could join them !
    As for what I wear dressed the last time I went out I wore the one in my avatar, and had several comments from GGs about much they liked it .

As for a list of women who dress as I would like them to, my sister in law will usually wear a neat skirt as opposed to slacks, I still think my wife looks better in a dress , she doesn't return that compliment though !
    Last edited by Teresa; 06-29-2016 at 06:56 PM.