Thread: Need Help

Need Help

I would like to ask all of you for help. So about me I've been cd'ing for a long time like most here. Within the last three years my wife has found out about my crossdressing. As it stands now she is in a DADT mode which I'm fine with. She always questions me if I want to be a woman or if I'm gay. For me personally I don't want to be anything other than a crossdresser. I'm not gay. Our intimate side is few and far between, but mostly on my side. I like sex but it just isn't enjoyable with her. I hate to say that because it sounds so mean and because of that I have never told her that. Sex isn't a dying need for me, and I would never go out and cheat on her because she is the love of my life. With that said, and with the intimacy lacking, really has her red flags up about my sexuality. How can I reassure her that she is the only love that I want. I really do believe that she would be a little more open minded about the whole crossdressing thing if she believes in her heart that she is my only one. How does one bring that conversation a float without hurting her too much?
    The pictures and content in my posts are owned by me(aka Brooke B, aka BABS) and shall not be copied or reproduced without my authority, and not be used for any purpose or agenda that would be discriminating to my self statue.

Talking is good but actions speak louder than words.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Sounds like she would like a little more romance in her life rather than a CD husband. Take her out dancing, send her flowers?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Tammy, good luck convincing her. My now ex wife was like that, in a way, however, her idea was I had someone else besides her. Never did I cheat on her and told her over and over again she was my one and only. Several professionals and clergy told her she had the problem, but to no avail. That is why she is now my ex.

I hope things turn out great for you, but don't blame yourself. It is not all you.