Thread: Working out dressed

Working out dressed

Recently I've started working out at home dressed up. It feels amazing. So the thought of going to an actual gym has started to float around in my mind. Has anyone had good/bad experience with going to a gym dressed? Please share. Thank you

I will workout at home or go running dressed but as for the gym, remember, people at the gym are checking everyone out. To see what they are wearing, compare fitness or for looks. You must be ready for looks or comments (Either good or bad!). Also need to remember that if you sweat with a sports bra on what that looks like!

If you are comfortable being dressed and the gym you go to isnt stereotypical macho then enjoy the feeling. Just remember that you are in public and not in your basement.

Good Luck
    Jenna

Banned Read only
    You're going to have to define "dressed up". I mean, I've gone to the gym with a bra on under my sweatshirt and honestly if felt no different than any other day at the gym.

Aspiring Member
    I agree with Lauren, it depends on what you are wearing. I have also gone to work out with a bra and a loose fitting t-shirt or sweatshirt. Bra not visible under either except when doing some lifting exercises and my chest is more pronounced and sticking out. Tighter fitting clothing like a leotard or something similar may be more visible. Or, some sports bras are designed to be worn alone or at least acceptable to be worn without a top covering.

I walk alot usually wearing yoga pants. If it's the winter season I'll wear a sports bra. If it's real hot out I'll wear a pair of really short shorts. I walk mostly in the woods.

I most always wear women's clothing while riding my bicycle late at night.

I love going to the gym dressed. Usually a tank top and leggings, and I always have a bra and panties on underneath. It does make working out a little more fun.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Only thing I like about winter is I wear women's workout capris in funky colors under my guy workout pants as added warmth and leg support( and the fabric feels great !) summer it's guy stuff at the gym but yoga shorts and a string strap Cami to workout at home
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

gym - sure, I've been going a year dressed, even with polished nails - gets the odd glance but not a problem at all.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

One of the reasons I started doing yoga with my wife in the morning was so I could wear my cute little shorts and spaghetti strap tanks but it's at home.
    Going to the gym...I couldn't do it. I would feel way to exposed.
    Times are changing and you may have a good experience

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    One of the main reasons I began to workout a few years ago besides health was I just love all the cute ladies outfits I can workout in, but for me home mostly, however I will walk in my local park with ladies workout things on every now and then

Now that I 's summer, I go bicycle riding in my female bike shorts and green pastel top. I regularly wear underground shorts and tee while doing yard work.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

That should be "under armour" damn apple corrections!

barefoot in pilates and dance glass - mani pedi black leggings and deep v neck top....never problem....

Silver Member
    I do my workouts at home, not a member of a gym, to much money. I do wear my usual panties and women's compression shorts. I like when the instructor on you tube has a similar outfit on. If I'm home alone, I add my Express sports bra too. Those workouts are extra enjoyable for sure. I also enjoy routines that tend to focus on the areas women most often want to shape like butt or inside/outside thighs. I sometimes do a Barre routine for a change.

I work out at home and don't belong to a gym. We've converted the living room to my home exercise area with a reinforced floor.

If my daughters aren't home I'll work out in a leotard and tights along with light makeup and sometimes a wig.

Alas, if the girls are home I'll wear the tights along with gym shorts and a guys t-shirt.