Thread: A small breakthrough

A small breakthrough

A few days ago, I had a small breakthrough with my wife. She went shopping, and when she came back she had bought me some female clothing from H and M...sure it was pretty neutral, a couple of pairs of girls jeans and some semi feminine t-shirts, certainly not a dress or silky underwear, but I'm wearing them right now, and she seems quite settled with that. Small steps I guess, at least I am wearing girls clothing in the same room as her!

Andrea, Good for you on the breakthrough.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Thank you it feels a bit more like freedom, knowing that she will accept me in almost feminine clothing, i might even be content like this for a while, although I might push the envelope a bit with a few more femine tops..

Congrats for your acceptance, just remember to respect your SO too.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

Andrea, I wonder if when you titled your post if you thought about listing it as Huge breakthrough. Albeit a grouping of not super girly items, the mere fact that your wife bought these female garments for you seems huge to me. I am happy for you and your "small" success.

Traci

I suppose I should class it as a huge success...its a far cry from the tears when she first found out. She has gone from anger, to denial, to "dont ask, dont tell" to hesitant acceptance...

Banned Read only
    Andrea,
    That is a great step forward, to be bought something and then wear it when your wife is home.
    It might be interesting if my wife did that to see exactly what she would buy . Yes she has given me things but doesn't want to see me wearing them .

Most women are inquisitive by nature so how she's managing to not want to know more intrigues me !

Nirvana - Reached!

Hi all,
    I posted a couple of weeks ago, about having a breakthrough with my wife. Well, we have reached the point where she seems to accept my crossdressing completely. Yesterday, she decided that I can wear her underwear (with a few exceptions, newer things that she doesnt want me to wear out or put out of shape). So, now her undies are OUR undies...her words!

I am so happy right now, its awesome!

Andrea: wonderful news!🌺

Hon......buy your own undies.....eliminates any issue

Congratulations on reaching this state with your wife, but I echo Claudine's comment -- get your own stuff.

Hi Andrea,

Congrats on this big step! I think I agree with Claudine on this one. IF I ever come out to my wife and IF I am lucky enough that she is as accepting as your wife is, I think I will still opt for my own things.

Enjoy your new found freedom!

Elizabeth

congrats! but i agree with the two women above, get your own lol. i found an 8 pack of thongs for $20 yesterday on prime day!
    Be careful of the toes you step on today, for they could be connected to the asses you kiss tomorrow.

Thank her for her offer and buy your own and buy her some new panties while you are at it. May I suggest.... every time you buy something for yourself you buy her equal or better. Show her she is number one in the house.

I agree with Amy Lynn! Go a step beyond and keep it solid!! Best to you! Hugs Lana Mae

Banned Read only
    Buy your own panties. Today I received an email from Macy's which is having a Black Friday in July sale. I perused the offerings and it is time for you to do some serious shopping. The panty I always buy is Vanity Fair Perfectly Yours Ravissant Nylon Briefs which are seven panties for $27. There are lots of different panties at 7 for $27. You may want to tell your wife too!

I think Amy Lynn3 has an excellent suggestion. It would be a nice gesture to also buy your wife things. You could do that when you buy your own underwear.

I have to agree; buy your own clothes. I think you will find her raiding your stuff That's what happens with my wife.

Also, beware...be VERY ware...that her acceptance doesn't mean you get to break the dam and overwhelm her with your released femme self. Take things slowly.

Yes...a huge breakthrough. Lots of good advice and commentary....especially..go slowly and buy your own things. Our "deal", is, when she shops, it's one for me...two for her. Seems fair to me. 😉 I totally respect and appreciate my wife's help and support.