Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: if you woke up female...

Definitely bisexual. But I'm sure I would be the biggest (insert nasty word here) in my city!

Reality Check
    I think in fantasies like this we often only read into them what we want to. The original post was about waking up female. Taken at face value, we would still be us, but with breasts, a vagina, no facial or body hair and no adams apple. We would still be 6'2, 200 lb with big hands and feet. And we would still be whatever age we are now, which for some of us is well past sexy. We wouldn't be "hot chicks".

This might limit our options as far as choice of partners regardless of sex.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I'd love waking up female. You can be free to express yourself without fear of being judged. No one to tell you to "suck it up" or "be a man." I am very emotional for a guy and my coworkers always point it out.
    Not to mention women have a huge amount of clothing styles while men get pants and a shirt. Whoopie.

Oops. I guess I should have read the topic deeper. Sorry.
    Last edited by susancheerleader; 09-20-2016 at 10:00 PM.

Assuming my emotional and mental state are the same as they were when i went to bed? I would be hetero. But who knows? I could well be lesbian. I know two things for sure! If woke up a female, my wife would probably leave and after checking myself out and depending
    Whether i was 20 something or 60, i would have a great day shopping for the age appropriate attire.

I would so hope also to wake up a size 6, or 8 at the most, and be several inches shorter. And to have my entire wardrobe "downsized" to fit the new me.

Kate

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelie View Post
    I am a woman and I like men.
    OK, as a woman, turn the question around. What if you woke up male? Would you still like men and be homosexual or would you be bisexual or heterosexual?

Thinking of that, I would be bi. That allows me to have flexibility in partners and able to "choose" depend on mood that day

Reality Check
    You already have that flexibility, don't you?

I would be a lesbian.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    You already have that flexibility, don't you?
    There's more flexibility for finding a man to be with if you CD. From my own experience maybe, but bi-men are very infatuated with CD's.