Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: if you woke up female...

if i woke up a woman, than i would be hetro...
    paula

If I woke up female my gender identity problems would be solved. As to sexual orientation it would probably be heterosexual. I would not be in any hurry to get into a relationship. Main goal would be to live the best life that I could as a woman.

Aspiring Member
    Would my mind even change in the first place? In principle I've rarely had any same-sex attraction as a male. I've all along been attracted to women (or rather, the opposite biological sex). I consequently reckon that I would remain heterosexual if my mind changes as well.

The eventual outcome could well be waking up enjoying female-to-male crossdressing, wanting to possess male characteristics while being attracted to men (being heterosexual, basically) which would be back to square one for me.

Not that one can simply arbitrarily decide one's sexual orientation can they?

If this ever happens I'll just stare at myself in the bathroom mirror, get myself dressed appropriately and avoid fretting too much.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 07-01-2016 at 11:46 AM.

Straight. I would love it

I am BI so I would wake up and say wow what happened. But if I was one gender and female. I would have a significant amount of fun with both men and women. Oh yes that would be ultra fun.
    Part Time Girl

I'd say yippee yahoo, that's for sure and I would be hetero

waffles, I would want waffles and maybe some bacon.

The question is rather broad and you either assume you are "totally" female (everything. Mind and body with no former memory) or you have memory of who or what you were. Assuming scene 1...I would probably be like 90% of women everywhere and look for a male partner to have a family. In scene two (which is what the TS community really has) nothing really changes from what you were before (although some try to force a change). Right now, men are low on my list of romantic or sexual partners, waaaay too much baggage. But, if nothing metally changes, the right man OR woman would work.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Well Firstly I have to get over the shock and the wondering how long this would last.

Oh boy I have a new body and I want to know how it works.

Then its just down to curiousity
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Some experimenting would be in order before making any rash decisions.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

What a wonderful question. I would definitely think of myself as bi. I feel that I am bi now so that would not change. But making love to a woman or a man as a woman would be a great experience.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If I woke up as an Irish Setter, I'd want to be bi!

I've been straight for 70 years and kinda feel like I missed out, somehow!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If only, IF ONLY!!!!!! When it happens to me I'll ya!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Banned Read only
    I do not know, and would not know where to even begin.

Edit: Really, my answer would be BEYOND confusing and convoluted. It'd be an essay. Lots of problems even just imagining the hypothetical, so... Yeah.
    Last edited by GBJoker; 07-01-2016 at 02:35 PM.

I'm bi with strong leanings towards the gay side, so I assume if I work up full woman I would be bi with strong leanings towards the hetro side.

Bi, tending to lesbian. I'd be about the same as I am right now when I am out en-femme - open to possibilities with either gender, but generally preferring a female partner over a male one.

The main thing that would change would be there would be a whole lot more individuals, of either gender, who would find me an 'acceptable match'. Straight males and strictly lesbian females would be 'on the menu', as it were. Compared to now, where the individual pretty much needs to be bisexual, to appreciate my feminine side and at the same time not be put off by the idea that I'm still physically male. For example, lots of lesbians are willing to be my friend today, knowing I am MtF TG, and non-op, but very few of them would be open to a romantic relationship with me. I've asked many of my lesbian gal pals, most of them at an all-girl's speed dating event, and out of 30+ ladies, all wanted to be my friend, but only 2 said they would be open to dating me.

I might lose a few possibilities, such as the subset of strictly gay males who see me as a cross dressed male and like the idea of a cross-dressing male boyfriend, and who would only be interested in me as long as I am still functionally male. That is a fairly small segment of the people currently attracted to me, however.

That is an interesting question. My first reaction is totally lesbian as I'm only interested in women. I certainly wouldn't want to be with another man.

However, I have wondered what it would be like to swap bodies with my wife so I'm in her body and she is in mine. I think I might let her get her wicked way with me because she'll be me and I'll be her. In effect I'd be making love to myself.

Silver Member
    Being TG with TS thoughts all of the time, I would definitely be hetero .. and hopeful of finding Mr. Right.

Same as today, Pansexual
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Will hope that my wife has woken up as a man. Hoping she (now, he) will make love to me everyday. Even if she has not become male, I will request her to take over the role of the male partner in our relationship. Let her be the man in our marriage.

I would be a hetero. I would relish the thought of being a willing and submissive partner to my male SO's sexual needs.

Doc, I love Irish Setters! Maybe we could get together after your transition.

Seriously, my only attraction is to women. Men are rough and smelly and they talk about boring things. I want to look, smell, and talk like, and be intimate with women.

- Diane

I wake up en femme most mornings so not much would change. I wouldn't feel the need to rush out and determine my orientation. I would just be myself regardless of gender.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Good question....
    I suppose with the proper "equipment" I'd have to consider men, but I would still love women....so bi I suppose.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'd be lesbian.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Aspiring Member
    If the only change was my physical form, then lesbian. I have never had the slightest inkling of attraction to men.
    If my brain changed too, then I have no idea.