Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: if you woke up female...

Platinum Member
    Hi Andrea, Not sure where I would fit in to your options,

But I would probably be a F to M Crossdresser......
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 07-31-2016 at 06:06 AM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I believe I would defin need to be with a man and have that "itch" scratched but im starting to lean more towards a lesbian for the remainder of my life as a real woman.
    But a great man in bed could change that I think

Since I am Bi, I would hope a nice man would be lying naked in bed next to me.

When I awake sometimes I believe I am male, others I am female. during feminine days I am disgusted with my body shape, facial & body hair. to help this, I shave daily no matter the mode i am in (saves some tears I tell ya!) As a man i am hetro and as lucy I tend to be open to all possibilities for a sexual partner and find excitement in all. I think if I awoke as a GG, that I would be so grateful to have removed my body fears and would enjoy just being me for a moment, as the dust settled I am pretty sure I would be Bi with a leaning towards women. xXx

up until recently I've never been attracted to males but as I age and I have more time to dress, I'm finding the male anatomy Ivery interesting
    SO I suppose I would wake up as a straight woman, I would no doubt see what the male anatomy has to offer
    Rosie

As has been pointed out it depends on who you were after you wake up. If I was myself with exclusive interest in women I would have to say lesbian. However, I am not sure my wife would be so happy in a lesbian marriage. I am happy to be a man that dresses in women's clothing.

If it did happen I would hope I had a "Groundhog Day" chance to repeat things a few times until I got it right!

Kendra an ohio crossdress kendracd's Avatar
    Well I have been BI all my life, so I suppose if I woke up full a woman, id still be the same,id just have to be more carful with the guys,,now I could get pregnant..lol omg what a thought...

Reality Check
    I think the real question is; If you woke up female one morning, how would your wife take it? Would she pack up and leave, would she live with you as sisters, or would she be willing to become a lesbian and continue the marriage.

And of course the other questions are; How would your children, friends and co-workers take it?

If I woke up and was female I'd smile, roll over and go back to sleep.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

I would definitely not be sleeping....
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I'd be a straight woman, absolutely... Good lord, so much time already lost!!!
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I agree to the fact that if I were to wake up as a female I'd have all of the needs and wants of a female. However I've never been attracted to males. I guess like most females it's tough to make up my mind at times.

Probably be 80% lesbian and 20% hetero that would make me bi. I also reserve the right to change my mind about this as often as I see fit. LOL

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I would still very much dig women and women only.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Sorry to be so predictable but yet another lesbian here. I love women, their shape, smell, feel, everything about them, There is nothing remotely interesting about the male form.
    Last edited by DIANEF; 09-08-2016 at 09:46 PM.

Actually if I woke up as a female, I think I would check me out first to see and then probably go back to sleep as it was a dream.
    Part Time Girl

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Um, I'd definitely go a bit hog-wild with the guys -- as long as they were cute & fit & clean & knew how to move.

And once that initial urge was out of my system, I'd find a GG to get a little freaky with.

Then quickly back to the hot guys, LOL.

I would experiment first, but i guess lesbian.

Aspiring Member
    I guess you could call it bisexual. I can't imagine ever not being attracted to women but at the same time I think in a female body I'd definitely be wanting to try out the goods

i think in the long run i would feel sad that the real me is practically dead and how I'm stuck with this female body.

Just think of how hard it would be on your family when they don't believe it's you and that you are gone.

From a fantasy perspective, i would shop at the store my mom works at and ask her for help finding something, The adrenaline rush from that would be crazy. Id also try walking topless in public for another adrenaline rush...well maybe or maybe not. Basically id be a adrenaline junkie, but my dares would be much bigger than my male bodies since men have more to be ashamed about so men don't have to go over the top to get a hit.

Happy, but do i know i woke up in a female body, or is this me now. Wouod depend on the brain i woke with. Mine-lesbian, female-unknown til i meet new me.
    Jessikah Rey will be free!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    LOL, I wouldn't have time to think about it as my then very PO'd wife would insist I get my anatomy refined! My wife loves Tina, but she married to my male side. The other answer is that Tina is not interested in guys.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    Probably lesbian

I think before I could truly answer that question, I would have to know my body (as a woman) and how people reacted to me. My guess is I would remain bi (as I am now), but I can't say that for sure...

I have always said I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body

Ah-May-Lee
    I am a woman and I like men.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron