Thread: a heavy morning.

a heavy morning.

I awoke this morning fem as usual but have been in male clothes for too long. i got showered and went to my drawer and pulled out my panties and put them on. Then to my closet and pulled my skort denim skirt out and put it on. Then my SO had a lot of stuff, she wanted me to do. One was to take the hose out back and connect it to the water supply. I grabbed a male t-shirt and went around the back with her talking loudly saying that the neighbors will see me in the skirt. I did not give a crap about that and my painted toes were quite visible also with the flip flops. But I got all that done and came in and put a bra on and a girls t-shirt on. I was going to be dressed all day, he he heh.
    Yeah she sent me out side several times and I had the bring the cat box back in. So, its possible that many saw me out there. OH well, I am still dressed while writing this and it feels so good to be a girl today whether anybody saw me or not. IT seem like she wants me exposed. LOL but hey went you have to do it you have to do it.
    Anybody else have a morning like this?
    Part Time Girl

Dana,
    I've not had a morning like yours, it sounds like alot of fun. Did your SO have a good time with it? I'll bet you did!

Lacey

Yeah Lacey, I had that not a crap attitude this morning and yeah it's funky but fun.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Many could have seen you but remember they are not looking for you.
    They have their own things to do and worry about so they are not waiting for you to come out of your house.

Yeah I know but the fact that she loudly said that the neighbors could see me likely brought at least some to their windows. I wonder why our SO's do that.
    Part Time Girl

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    It seems your SO wants either:

1) to shame you into quitting dressing, or

2) to see how far you'll go.

Either way she sounds pretty reckless.

Kinda fun. Call her bluff, offer to powerwash the roof while wearing heels and a miniskirt.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Your next step is to hang out the wash(all femme stuff) in full "girl" mode, your wife will kill you for it, don't worry about the neighbors they need fodder for gossip.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I like your thinking Allisa.

Karen

I've been going out in frt. of my neigbors for a long time and so far not a word from any of them. Have also not tried to hide from passing traffic. Have noticed that 95% of car drivers and or their passengers pay no attention to me. I do not wear wigs, makeup or forms, gave all that up and now present as a man in a dress, much more time to wear the clothes I like to wear and am much cooler during the summer heat.

I was in the local public library not long ago. The young woman who helped me was clearly transitioning mtf. I thought "how nice." My point is that if Dana or anyone else wants to be in public en femme it should not be a big deal.🌺

Dana, why do I get the impression that you and your wife have waaay too much time on your hands if you get your jollies playing these silly little mind games?

Banned Read only
    I get it Dana, not quite as deep but my wife knows acceptance (and occasional encouragement) is important in a relationship...and I've often left the house in the morning carrying a purse 😉 That's right neighbors, I'm gender fluid and I still mow your lawn and shovel your walks 😊

Evidently it perks some folks up doing stuff en femme but to me chores are chores no matter how I'm dressed.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I've been in my backyard many times either in full femme or wearing a nightgown and panties, cleaning the pool, taking out garbage, etc. We have a privacy fence. Although several neighbors have 2 story homes, I have gotten to the point that it's my backyard. If they don't like it, they don't have to look.

And, I love the feeling of doing chores in a nylon nighty or robe.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I can honestly say that I have never had such a heavy morning.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I'm with you Christina. I have a privacy fence on the backside of my lot, but only heavy vegitation on the sides, so if they want, they can look. Even the backside neighbors can see me if I'm up on my deck. So my attitude is that if they want to look, let them. I don't really avoid them, but I don't call over the fence and wave while I'm dressed either. I have to break in a new neighbor on one side that hasn't moved in yet, so there's always that to look forward to. LOL I do like my flowery print, short skirts....

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I was out weeding in my front yard this morning and the lady that babysits for my neighbor across the street said hi as she got in her car.
    I was wearing capris and a scrub top flip flops with bright red toenails showing and my hair in a bun.
    We talked for a few minutes then she had to go, as she got in her car she said nice man bun darlin'.
    I laughed and said yeah right but thanks anyway.