Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boobs are heavy

I only wear breast enhancers. They allow my bra to fill a 38B. They are not enpowering, but they serve the purpose.

I recently had to have a medical, which included height and weight, and I went along dressed

The nurse agreed that I should take my heels off, otherwise it would have been a false reading, but when I stood on the scales, she said: 'you are 'x' pounds'. I replied: 'well, you can take 'x' off that amount because my falsies weigh a bit!'. 'Oh,' she replied, 'I'd never thought of that'!
    People try to put us down
    Just because we get around

Today is total fem day. New bra, front closure underwire, of course 😊 D cup. Two seconds after I insert my soft silicone forms, they become a part of me. I love the way they look, feel, and move with me. I have my hip/butt pads on...ummmm. Weight is the last thing I'm thinking about Don't know if I'll go out today..hot and humid here, but the day isn't over. 👗👠💋💄..ah more decisions.