Thread: the final relative frontier

the final relative frontier

My SO has been putting off telling her parents, but the cat is now out of the bag, they called, they know, they are cool about it - meaning it is all okay, and imo they've known a while, given her a chance to say something, but with an impending family event, they called to have the chat. So that is everyone in my relative, working and social worlds now done.

Over to the system to take it's years of process before it gets real on the SRS front tho'.

I've not been posting much recently, as it's all been a bit nothingness just waiting in our wonderful health system queue. Life goes on, presenting dressed 24/7 home, work and play. No drama. Hair getting longer, will be ready to post photos soon.

xxx Pam
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Feels good, doesn't it? Congrats on the lovely milestone.

Having just started coming out myself I can imagine what a relief this is for you. Congratulations, I'm very happy for you.
    Kym

Many Congrats Pamela!!! My cat assures me they are always happier outside of the bag!!!!

Onward we go!!!!
    Have you seen the little pieces of the people we have been?... Little pieces blowing gently on the wind... 11:11

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    tgirlamc, you just brightened up my day
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

would that be the 9-tailed cat?
    I'm not sure it feels good, yet, Paula. Apparently a "deeper conversation" is desired.
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

Untitled
    Opening the bag is only part of the journey, be prepared for, at least initially, the same questions you may already have answered with others. The biggest concern with the inlaws will be your SO and children, so aslong as they are happy, your inlaws will be too. Liberating isn't it
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

thanks, so far it's not liberating though, i'm at peace with the process, and (im)patiently waiting. Having processed everything and come to peace, it's been so long in my experience I've forgotten most of the why's and wherefore's and am left with the isness's of gender and identity. So i'm not sure i will be even able to recall the info desired by psychos and inlaws!

and this means there's no longer a reason to not be out on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/S.PamelaSaunders

:-))

Update: today (16th july) was a big extended family gathering. My female cousins were giving me hugs and inducting me into their side of the world. Honestly, I did not get a break in attention all day. However, tomorrow is the d-day face-to-face with the inlaws, and let's just say my mother-in-law's had a sense of humour failure. I'll report back. xx
    Last edited by pamela7; 07-16-2016 at 05:01 PM.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Wow, exciting times alright.

Can't wait to hear how the day went.

xx
    Last edited by Nikkilovesdresses; 07-19-2016 at 01:01 PM.
    I used to have a short attention spa

PM'd you. We're all still in one piece :-)