Thread: Sometimes life on the whole gets too real

Gold Member

Sometimes life on the whole gets too real

Done....
    Last edited by PretzelGirl; 08-18-2016 at 06:29 PM.

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar
    No sheit Miss Sherlock. Life is real... Not necessarily gets real. Far too many meander through life and either what accepts comes or are ambivilant as to what happens. Few fight for what they want. Even fewer lay down what could be a seemingly easy life to fight for what they really really need to be themselves and be happy. This road is not a smooth road to follow but with great risk comes great rewards. The rewards of authenticity and inner peace and happiness.

You've seen the light, are on the road, and have a field of dreams ahead. It takes a strong woman to take this on and see it through.

You are a pillar of strength to many of us and those in the local community. Go forward knowing that we stand behind you in support and admiration.

You have my best wishes as you approach surgery and beyond.

Friend... Jennifer
    I am who I am... I'm happy...I mean truly to the bone happy...and at peace with myself for the first time ever. I'm confident and content as the woman I am.

This may have many errors since I am typing this on a beach in Carmel. Sue I am so proud to be your friend. Yes this shit is real and it's about to be harder. You are the most prepared that you can be. Nothing left to do now but show up and smile! It is a time for you to let other people around you shoulder the lead for a while. Relax and breathe! As Bad Tranny likes to say, " it is a hell of a thing!" I know for me I wanted to savor every moment but it was impossible. It was all overwhelming and I couldn't hold onto the moments. I guess left is just like that. So remember that we are here. I can't wait to see you in person! You are a wonderful woman and you are only going to get better!
    Suzanne
    Life Is One Big Dilation

All surgeries come with risk of post surgery depression. You have a lot on your plate. You will need to empty much of that and concentrate on your own recovery. This surgery has an extremely long healing period. Complications are common. Add in the prison sentence of dilation especially during the first 6-8 weeks and the next 3 months thereafter. It can easily get overwhelming.

Have a safe surgery and speedy recovery
    "When failure is off the table the only thing left is to negotiate levels of success" M Hobbes

"Never Let your Fear Decide Your Fate" Awolnation

"A new dawn destroys the tranquility of the darkness" Steph W

All the best to you ! Like stefan,I think you will have to forget a lot that is on your plate now and think about you..

It will all be good Sue. My post op is like Swiss cheese, I think I remember everything but... Just take it as it comes. I worried about everything too, it didn't happen. Looking back I did have a drop post-op but it's all good now. Suzanne will be there to help you (she did me). And I can bug you long distance.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Gold Member
    Done....

Being realistic is the best way it's a big op with long recovery.
    All we can do is hope it goes as well as possible.

It's not easy being us and I wouldn't wish my life on anyone but you are strong and you inspire me with your strength of character.
    It will be tough and you will come through you have some really good people looking out for you.

Don't let the suicides in the community get to you, you have to be strong for yourself right now.
    You can't help everyone even though it must be very upsetting, especially when you hear people quote stuff like "It's a gift, or how lucky we are to be Trans" insensitive drivel.

I'm sorry I can't come over and see you, you will just have to put up with my daily chat.

In the mean time focus on all the PG fun to be had after recovery 😃

Gold Member
    Done....