Thread: my sister follows me on Twitter!

my sister follows me on Twitter!

I don't use Twitter much. but I do have an account devoted to crossdressing and lingerie pictures. and some stuff I can't mention here. one night I was browsing on there and I seen my sisters name as a suggested follow. I was a bit taken back. could not fathom why she would be suggested. I clicked on her name and learned she followed me! I didn't have my real name there.
    I went through a list of people she followed and seen a bunch of people that were crossdressers. some of them followed me and I them. now my sister probably new I wore panties and stuff from back in the day. then, that was all I wore. but I wasn't expecting her to be into that stuff. she has even ended up with some of my clothing that I carelessly left out.
    days later, I screwed up my nerve and told her how my first day ever wearing a skirt in public was so awesome and liberating. that was part of what gave me the nerve to call her. she was cool with it. finally got around to asking her about Twitter. one of these days I'd like to do some more of that type of talking. it's nice to have someone to confide in

Wow great story. Its nice to have support of a sibling.🌺

Person
    If you don't mind me asking, did the twitter account you were using have a name your sister would recognize? I'm curious how she ended up following you in the first place.

I really believe if you are a CD and you are on social media of any sort you can be found out by someone that knows you. I heard too many stories... This is the only site I'm on and I am suspious of how safe this on is, but so far has been good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayla View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, did the twitter account you were using have a name your sister would recognize? I'm curious how she ended up following you in the first place.
    my name Charlessa is a play on my first name and I used my middle name as my last name. but I don't think that would gather a known person in. Besides, to find me you'd have to be looking for other crossdressers. she was following others that followed me. it was surprising she would be following so many other people into crossdressing

I am looking for frienDS

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have a female FB page and its not been a problem.

I would not imagine it would ever be a problem. I'm on Instagram. if they see me they're looking for crossdressers anyways. same for Twitter. I think my sister found me on accident. it actually made me want to play dress up. never did that as a kid