Thread: Just A Note Of Appreciation! :)

Just A Note Of Appreciation! :)

Hi All..

I hope all is well with all of you!!!

I just wanted to say how very much I appreciate all of you here and how honored I am to be able to share in your journeys!!! I feel the strength of the others who are making their choices work...I feel the hope in those here who are awakening to realize where they need to go and see that there is a path to get there as well as friends to walk along with them

In many ways, I consider us some of the luckiest people in the world... Even if some of our days we don't feel "lucky"... We are...I think that finally discovering and knowing what you need from life ...then, having to fight hard with everything you have to get there brings an appreciation that many in this life will never know... Those people are missing out!

Take Care!

Ashley
    Last edited by tgirlamc; 07-16-2016 at 06:35 AM.
    Have you seen the little pieces of the people we have been?... Little pieces blowing gently on the wind... 11:11

Hi Ashley, Yes I was in the operating room 5 hours ago and now I am typing this. Modern medicine is a miracle !!! I want to say the same thing that I am very appreciative of this forum and all of the members. All though I am only a few months into this journey I am moving pretty fast. But my mindset and accepting myself are the most important things of all.

The members of this forum have been an important piece to my journey so far and I THANK YOU!! From the tough questions to the support it has been very eye opening and helpful. I have along way to go but you have helped me immensely.

Ashley - You are in my opinion more important to this forum than we are to you. Anyone reading Ashley's posts has probably picked up on her positive spirit and a few may wonder if it is too good to be true. I have been fortunate enough to be friends with her for a couple of months and believe me she lives it and has been through her own trials throughout life too. You have definitely helped moved the needle on my own level of a positive outlook so thanks again.

Your friend and sister,
    Kym

Ashley
    I can't believe we are here now! It seems surreal from our first meeting in the Castro almost three years ago I think. I am so happy that you have followed your dream. Congratulations on your engagement and new life!
    Suzanne
    Life Is One Big Dilation

Hi Suzanne!

I often think of that night when I reflect on the early days of transition... It was at the turning point when I was starting to realize that everything in life was changing big time and heading very far from where I had ever imagined my life would go... For being just a few years ago it seems like so much longer....we've both gone so far, so quickly. I could tell the moment I met you that you were also a girl on a mission!!!...I still have a couple fuzzy pics of us on the sidewalk at night under the lights of the busy street.... Thank you so much for the kind words and know that I am totally in awe of your journey and all the juggling and sacrifice it took for you to get here!.... I'm so proud of you!!!

Take Care!!!
    Ashley
    Last edited by tgirlamc; 07-16-2016 at 11:05 PM.
    Have you seen the little pieces of the people we have been?... Little pieces blowing gently on the wind... 11:11