Thread: Hello everyone, I'm back

Hello everyone, I'm back

Hi everyone!!!

I know I have been absent from this forum for the past 6 months. But I just wanted to give everyone an update.

I have been really busy with a lot of things. I have had two FFS consultations - Dr. Toby Mayer and Dr. Spiegel. I am planning on having a few more consultations, and am even re-considering going to Mexico to Dr. Cardenas. I said that I didn't want to leave the country in an earlier post but, I am very impressed with the work he has done for some of the girls on this forum that I have to at least consider him as an option. I definitely want FFS - it's just a matter of figuring out which procedures I am getting, and which doctor I want to go to, and then setting a date. My plan is sometime within the next year I get my FFS, but not exactly sure when.

I also started a new job in June. Cody and I celebrated our two year anniversary together in June. We went to Universal Studios for both his and my birthdays. We went to Las Vegas. I just celebrated 9 years sober. I am going with Cody to a prom at our church. My church is having a prom for trans people so that we get a chance to experience a prom-like dance as our authentic selves, since most of us had to go to our proms as our birth gender. Actually, my high school never even had a prom, so I never had a prom experience as a man (no major loss hahaha!!!). I've been recovering from a bad cold. I had my apartment sprayed for cockroaches, even though there were no cockroaches in my apartment. Thank you landlord for forcing this, and all the unnecessary prep and cleanup work, on us

But mostly a lot of soul-searching, research, consultations, on FFS and stuff that needs to be done next.

I can't guarantee that I'll be active on this forum much, as I just have way too much going on right now. But I'll try to come on here from time to time.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

Looks like you've stayed busy while gone, Michelle! Welcome back.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar
    Michelle... Good to see you back in action and all well. New job is exciting as is an anniversary. Don't be a stranger!
    I am who I am... I'm happy...I mean truly to the bone happy...and at peace with myself for the first time ever. I'm confident and content as the woman I am.

Hi Michelle!

I don't know you from before but Howdy from an ex-Valley Girl!!!...I grew up down that way in the Hollywood, Studio City and Valley area!!!

Good luck on surgeon selection!... You might want to consult with Dr Deschamps-Braly too!!! I did a Yelp on my experiences with him if you are still looking!!!

Take Care!

Ashley
    Have you seen the little pieces of the people we have been?... Little pieces blowing gently on the wind... 11:11

Michelle, thanks for the update, it sounds like life is moving along in a positive direction for you. I understand how things can get in the way of checking in on this forum, I've had family in town from Turkey, wow, have we ever been busy!

The prom idea sounds like fun, I hope it is fun for you!

Hugs, Bria

Well nice to here from u. As one that comes and goes on the forum I understand as we move forward and and get involved we loses some of the gd. And then it comes back hard and I find my self back for support. I was wondering y we do this to our self . I my self have been gone just about the same time. But I have been trying to get back on and connect with the girls that are here now. The up and down is not good and I don't have a support group to To rely on. Only been to one and it was to far away.