Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Didn't do myself any favors . . .

Cute story but sure don't look like a linebacker. I would say you are very pretty and should be proud of how great you look.

Kim, We are our own worst critics. Viewed objectively, you look fabulous!!!
    Please call me Lisa!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I've actually used footage from my security cameras in some of my Carla videos. My neighbors all have security cameras. Across the street put them up to watch the house and make sure the landscapers are doing a good job while he's away on a one year adventure. His cams are full 1080p so I wonder if he's noticed and wondered who that buxom woman is driving my car. Y'all can tell that I really don't care anymore!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Not a linebacker, Kim. A corner or free safety maybe
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Kimberly, more line backers should look as good as you. I'd watch a lot more football if they did.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Gold Member
    Um, after standing next to you I can say with certainty, you would be the smallest linebacker ever. Just keep smiling pretty lady. Security cameras aren't meant to be flattering.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendaPDX View Post
    Hi Kimberly, I just checked out some of your photos, thank you for the link. You my dear are totally passable! Believe me, you have nothing to worry about Brenda
    Exactly, Brenda. I've checked her photos on this site and noticed her on a bridal site also. Kimberly is very attractive. I also missed her absence from this site. Welcome home.

I haven't taken video of myself. Taking pictures, whether en femme or en drab, told me a long time ago that my eye sees what my mind wants to see. Pictures do not hide my 195 pound male body with all the effects aging. I think many of us with larger size frames view ourselves as passable when we are not standing next to a person who is smaller than ourselves. Even en drab the only person in the entire family and extended family larger than me is my son at six foot four and 230+ pounds. Why we married five foot two women I don't know?

I go to a lot of t-girl events where everybody is taking pictures and posting them on facebook. I look at pictures I wasn't posing for and see things I don't like but learn from them.
    Kate

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    Hi Kimberly

think of it as a training video. Very common in sport to video the movements and then analyse them and improve on the little things that make the biggest difference.

enjoy getting even better at what you are already very good at being - a lady