Thread: Things with my sister are going great

Things with my sister are going great

Things are going great with my sister Brianna since we reunited and came out to her a while back.Visited her last month and she said Lisa is a part time sister in her life now.It was a fun week too when I visited her.Brianna has a great husband and 3 kids and lucky for that.Her husband and 3 kids did meet Lisa too and did take it well.Brianna and I had fun that week,she did plan things out right.Went out shopping with a few of her friends even going out at night.Her friends had this oh my god look on their face saying I looked beautiful.Her husband was great about it including her kids.Left the door closed when I transformed into Lisa,knew I wanted my privacy when I did my transformation.Overall I had a fun time and told Brianna thank you.Brianna did call me last night and said her kids want a picture taken with Lisa sometime.I told them no problem with that.Going to happen next month when they come to visit.

Lisa,
    I am so happy for you that that turned out so well!! Onward and upward! Hugs Lana Mae

I was amazed how many other people saw me as a normal person too.Met her parents that adopted her and her 2 older brothers and I was amazed she was adopted by an open minded family.Her husband's step dad,he is a real p#$*@.Went to vistit his family and his step dad told me to leave.Did not and his mom said no way including his sister.He left instead for good,his mom kicked him out.His mom and sister welcomed me in and said I looked beautiful.

you have wonderful family to be sure

Did have fun with Brianna's oldest son too,did his make up doing a boy to girl make over on him as well.He loved the results,16 years old and wanted to do this.Brianna said he looked beautiful as a girl.