Thread: Is there such a thing as bra addiction ? :)

Is there such a thing as bra addiction ? :)

For the last 10 years or so ,I've been wearing a bra and panties everyday ,and I've been dressing less and less .Last week it was really hot , my wife and I decided to go downtown to the blues fest . I thought with this heat I'm not going to wear a bra, so I took my bra off, put my shirt back on and headed for the car .
    I felt odd not having a bra on for the first time in a very long time, and then my wife say's, why aren't you wearing a bra. I said it's to hot but how did you know . She say's, you've had boobs for so long you look odd without them and I think everyone will notice . I went back in the house and put a bra on. For some reason wearing a bra feels even better now that I've got to. I think I'm addicted to Bra's and I love it.

I'm not very good at writing things down ,this is as close as I can get to what happened

Mandy
    Please Call Me Mandy

It sounds to me like you are comfortable as a "crossdresser". I don't think addiction is the right description. You have the excellent added benefit of a supportive spouse. 🌺

Banned Read only
    Amanda it's really cool that your wife has accepted you wearing a bra and panties, she probialy see's it as just your underwear, your own personal choice to choose the underwear you like. If she noticed you without a bra do others notice you wearing a bra and do you hear any negatives remarks with it making your boobs more noticeable? By you wearing the fem undies that have become your normal underwear and if the bra is noticed you are just educating the public and helping our cause.

If you're addicted and love wearing a bra you should try a larger cup size in a soft cup bra with silicone breast forms. The added weight, how much more feminine you look in a sweater or tee and the nipple and arela shows through the transparent material. Maybe this would be for home wear as it would definitely turn heads if worn in public, but it and heels really change your mind to being that of a woman.

Silver Member
    I would use the term used to as opposed to addicted to bra wearing. Do you sleep in one? Do you swim in one? If no to either it is just your normal not an addiction.
    If enough others disagree maybe some here could start the first chapter of BWA Bra Wearers Anonymous? My first meeting "It all started when I tried my first bralette then an innocent looking front closed unlined and then I moved onto sports bras but I only wore them socially. Then came my first underwire and I was really hooked. Now I can't go without wearing my Two full cup underwired push-up with 4 rows of hooks." JK (No offense intended to similar programs that help millions).

Is is so good when wives notice how we dress and help us out. Mine is similar to yours in that respect but she doesn't want me to be out in our town dressed. She says it ok to underdressed all I want and has often told me to go get my panties on because we need to run into town. From what I have read on here we are lucky that our wives are ok with us expressing some inner desire to feel the smooth under dressing. I don't wear my bra out and about but do often my panties, hose and tights sometimes when it's cold.
    If you love the bras then wear them wether it's an addiction or you just enjoy the feelings I say go for it.

Platinum Member
    When I saw the title of the thread I thought you were going to tell us you had amassed way too many bras, i.e, a collector of lingerie. My wife, when it gets really warm and humid will shed her bra. Of course, her boobs are real so there is no decrease in the appearance of frontal body mass. Your wife has a point that you've gone from a womanly figure with curves to a less pronounced front image.....instantaneous breast reduction! People would notice. You're just comfortable wearing a bra. Not addicted.

OH my, I thought a bra addiction was having and buying too many bras. I have more bras than my SO and she noticed. lol but yes bras are nice to wear. WE are having 100 degree days here and well it is hot. So sports bras are in style right now. Or just the bikini top. Yeah summertime fun.
    Part Time Girl

I've never heard of it before, but I guess it could be possible. After all, there are people out there with panty fetishes.

Yes, there is such a thing. It's called "braddiction" in medical circles, and it's known to be completely incurrable. But fun!

Oh yeah!! I have a bad case of braddiction...

You mean the only treatment is to buy more Bras . This must be the best addiction ever!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Yes I do sleep with a Bra on , I need help do you have the address for ths BWA .
    Please Call Me Mandy

Silver Member
    You may have to start your own chapter. One strong symptom is if you wear the correct sized bra as the result of a bra fitting and another is if you bust your bank account to buy more bras! This takes it beyond just social bra wearing and as others have mentioned you need to have way too many bras and one of nearly every type/style. But just being abreast of the situation is helpful.
    In a world of opiate addiction one for bras isn't a worry. Just go forth and enjoy

Silver Member
    I have both forms of the addiction. I have an obscene number of bras. Well over 100 and wear them most of the time. People know, but I haven't had really bad experiences because of it. I have natural Cs so I have projection with or without a bra. I do wear a size larger band and B cup most of the time. I wear t-shirt bras during summer under t-shirts and tops. I do try not to wear tight t-shirts but still foam cup bras give me a rounded appearance. In winter I wear a lot of lace bras under silk women's shirts. Since I wear them with the top button undone as many women do I'm sure that some people see them from time to time. Since I don't wear forms they see the real thing. Most of the time I get smiles.

Sounds like you have a good wife who really cares about you

She does care about me , but it's more then that, she's gone through all the stages from I hate it ,to helping me dress and doing my makeup, now me in a bra , panties and a nightgown just seems normal .
    Please Call Me Mandy

My wife was always OK with me wearing panties, yoga pants and leggings, but bras she hated when I wore them under my sweatshirts. She slowly accepted and I wore sport bras everyday all winter long. Now that the hot weather is here, I can't wear them for fear of being seen. I have natural A cups and they became accustomed to the bra. Now it's uncomfortable not to have one on. I drive trucks and equipment and my little A's are bouncing all over the place. Can't wait till the cold season is back!

I definitely have both bra-addiction and panty-addiction..OK, I have everything-addiction. I, too, have a supportive wife who will ask me what I'm wearing. I have both A cup for "casual" wear and D cup bras for those special times. No forms for the A cup, but yes, to the D cup. All are underwires. Occasionally, I'll do some artistic contouring shading. First few times were not good, but thanks to helpful hints on YouTube, and a lot of enjoyable practice, I have the desired effect, even when not seen, I know. Yesterday, I mowed the grass....yep...bra and panties. I've been doing it so long, it seems like it's the norm...and yes, when I'm not wearing a bra, I miss the feeling. Once we went shopping. For some reason, I didn't wear my bra. I got antsy, so we went to the lingerie department and bought me one. I raced to the men's room and put it on....ahhhhh, yes, a wonderful day.

I love wearing them and absolutely love buying them. I've got over 30. not stopping anytime soon either