Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm O.K. With It

Nancy, Gendermutt. I also live in a conservative midwestern Illinois smaller town area, and i do not think it is safe for me to strut around here all dolled up. Lots of testosterone filled rednecks, farm boys around here would not go for that, nor the women. I decided to go to a small town city band concert just 15 miles form me, but went in drab for the first time, as i thought about going as Alice, but time was short, so went in guy clothes. Good thing i did! Many good ol boys hangin around the area, many young families, and old couples, and i needed to bring a lawn chair, which i did not have. As a guy, i felt looked on, as"the loner". There was, however, a friendly cat, that befriended me there, and it was so thin, and so i went and bought if food, and water. It spent the whole concert with me. If I had gone to the small town concert as Alice, it would have been highly uncomfortable, with no place to sit, around very conservative midwest small towners. I won't go there as Alice. I will go to the university city 40 miles away, where attitudes are mostly tolerant.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 07-21-2016 at 11:50 AM.

Banned Read only
    Absolutely, the only barrier to me going out in skinny jeans, heels, and a purse is ME (mind you, no 'guy' would want to see himself on you tube getting the living crap beaten out of him by a woman 😉 )

Banned Read only
    ReineD, good thread, you explain it very well, but for me I just love wearing the tight girly clothes so I'm going to continue wearing them and deal with it. The pleasure it brings out weighs the bad, just wouldn't want to run into some one I know. I'm like 100% certain I enjoy and get more out of wearing the clothes in public than a GG.

Deebra, I think it is a great thrill for us CD's wearing the clothes,. but almost boring for GG's.

I agree with ReineD's comments, and I will add it also depends on who you are in the community in which you live. If you are the local bank president or judge or mayor or business executive or business owner or minister or the like, you will receive scrutiny that the anonymous Wall*Mart shopper won't.