Thread: Got Boobs ? ......

Got Boobs ? ......

Had an interesting encounter with the wife this morning. I have been wearing a bra off and on - I have enough so that it's comfortable and feels right and she knows as she often runs her fingers down my back just to check and will usually give a little smile showing she knows - well this morning I said wa'nna see? and pulled open my snapped up shirt, she said "don't use padding" and I told her "I'm not" - She ran her fingers underneath, paused and said I wish mind were that small - "I'll trade" I said. She always had large bust and is not fat at all.
    Don't know if this is a mutual case of envy, or at least a little acceptance - whatever it felt good. Just felt like sharing........................................... ....Debra

Hi Debra,

It sounds like she's a keeper! Thanks for sharing.

Beth

wow, i love that. Since I came out to my wife as a cross dresser, she often likes to take a peek at the underwear I have on. She even asks a lot what panties I would like to wear in the morning top clothes are tricky, having kids. But I am a ful time wearer of womens underwear, and she has gone from being freaked out by it, through acceptance to actually finding it a turn on!

I think a little of both. Yeah my SO has some large ones also and she told me that what I have, many girls would be jealous. Thanks for sharing that.
    Part Time Girl

Well, sort of! 44 A Think it is low T related to age! Try to find an acceptable bra! Bought one nice long line. Was more like a C cup! I know they are out there but have not spent money on another as this one was even labeled as a 44 A! So yah, but they are only A cup! Lol Hugs Lana Mae

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Debra Russell View Post
    She ran her fingers underneath, paused and said I wish mind were that small - "I'll trade" I said. She always had large bust and is not fat at all.
    Don't know if this is a mutual case of envy, or at least a little acceptance - whatever it felt good. Just felt like sharing........................................... ....Debra
    Maybe a little acceptance. A lot of women with big breasts find them to be hard on their backs. They definitely affect your center of mass, and that puts pressure on the lower back when you walk, or at least that's what I find, and have been told by other women. Breast reduction surgery is actually pretty common. I don't think it's quite as common as breast augmentation, and it doesn't get the notice that augmentation does because, well, men, but many women seek it to improve their comfort.

I have natural 38B from pectoral muscles and overlying tissue. My wife, who is DADT, did once comment that mine were bigger than hers. I said no, but might be firmer and perkier than hers as based on muscle.
    Hugs, Ellen

have a 44a here as the wifes memory is shot I thought it kinda funny one day when she walked up out of the blue and giggled at them i have confirmed gyne so I told her we need to go bra shopping for me as i told her the dr reccomended some support the nurse took one look at me during my last appt. and mentioned they are not done growing as she pointed out that the nipple ends were budding and pointing more she did suggest I make an appt and let exray perform a peek a boob to make sure all is well I have to wear oversize dark shirts at work, if I don't well---------- there have been a few comments one of the office girls gave me a knowing giggle and the guys are trying to figure it out most days at work i wear an workout bra away from home a soft style t shirt bra
    hugs phylis anne

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetED View Post
    I have natural 38B from pectoral muscles and overlying tissue. My wife, who is DADT, did once comment that mine were bigger than hers. I said no, but might be firmer and perkier than hers as based on muscle.
    Hugs, Ellen
    You're so 'clinical' Ellen...Oh, wait...you're a real Dr. ...OK 😊

Me too, I totally echo your reply...that sounds so Luc Picard...ummm...totally two thumbs up...and stuff!

Sorry, I'm trying to fit in with the new Pokemon Go culture 😉

43C due to some meds I've taken for about 15 years (non hormonal). I'm currently working with an endo on other issues, so hope to figure out where I am and where I need to go.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Aspiring Member
    Natural 40A.

Banned Read only
    Debra,
    A really nice accepting story, thanks for sharing.

I do recall some time ago my son saw me without my shirt on when working in he garden, he said I needed a bra and that was before he knew about my Cding. I checked my sizing with Ultimo and they said I was a 36B, I wear a 36C bra with a little extra help . I'm happy with that because that gives me a 37" 31" 37" figure which makes me about a UK size 12, without resorting to any lower padding .

Silver Member
    I've had boobs since I was young. Several years ago my wife asked why I was wearing padding. I told her I wasn't, pulled up my top so she could see the lace bra I had on. She felt of my girls and was very surprised. We both got excited. She has a very knock out figure with large boobs.

I fill a C cup without any problem. But I do wear B cups to reduce the projection. As for women's cloths, most fit a B or C cup better than the larger cup sizes. It amazes me the girls that want a D or bigger. I missed a chance when a gg friend increased her bust. She jokingly said you can have all my old ones. Unfortunately she was 2 band sizes smaller so it would not work. Dang she had a bunch of Soma and other high end bras.

Thanks for sharing, Debra. I told my wife that I enjoy wearing bras and she does not want to see them on me. She is comfortable with me wearing panties and nightgowns, but when it comes to bras, not a prayer. I'll keep praying, however. Good luck to you! I'm envious!!!
    Di