Thread: came out to a girl as a crossdresser tonight.

came out to a girl as a crossdresser tonight.

I took a big risk tonight. I've been messaging a lady I went to school with lately. on Facebook. we was speaking of things and I asked her what she felt about crossdressing. she said she was fine with it. it was risky and could of ruined everything. but crossdressing is me. I even sent her a picture. she complimented me on it. that's a good thing in my opinion.
    I'm going to have to try to go see her really soon. it just feels good being more out in the open with this stuff. I'm tired of hiding and I'm not ashamed of the clothes I sometimes wear. even if I do probably look odd in them

you go girl being open is always better but some times you just cant societal mores take over
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I recently met a girl online myself, we'd been talking on Facebook about a few items of clothing she was selling. She was good enough to come around and drop some things off to me, I was fully dressed (makeup as well) went really well. We've now become shopping partners.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

that's awesome. I'd love to have an experience like that maybe soon. I may have to start shopping on these local apps!

Charlessa, with big risks comes big rewards. Good for you on having the guts to come out and then be rewarded with acceptance.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Glad you have such a good friend

me too. I hope it become more than friendship.

That is awesome! Now you have me thinking of some of my old friends that may be open to that idea.

Im a long way off from that though but that is a great story and i can daydream about the idea of having a female friend to show me what the heck to do with this makeup i just bought...i have no idea...I am pretty sure it will be lile finger painting as a kid...lol.

Have a blast and congrats!

You did the right thing regardless of where the relationship goes. I took the same "leap of faith" and told my fiance, expecting her to bolt to the nearest exit door, but to my surprise, she said she's OK with it. She had the usual questions, but said she didn't know much about cding and would be interested in finding out more. We talked a lot. I started at the beginning. We've been married several years. I have my own wardrobe. Yes, the best thing I ever did.

Sounds good to me! Moving on up!! Best wishes and good luck!! Hugs Lana Mae

thanks. yes it's pretty exciting. so much so that I even steered a conversation with another friend in the same direction. basically I've talked about this stuff with 3 females in a weeks span. feels so cool to not hide from everyone. and gives confidence. I actually credit all this to the decision to wear bras year round.

I think you made a good decision to share that. If you hadn't and things progress, this would just be a land-mine for later on.

Be strong and believe in yourself!

<3

- Kitty / Moose
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thats how its done good for you.
    Now go and have fun and enjoy yourself.
    Take it slow and don't push too hard.Its OK to talk about CDing but don't make all the conversation about CDing.
    Make her feel appreciated for who she is and maybe it may turn into a great relationship.

it encouraged me to steer another conversation with another friend that I crossdressed. I didn't just say it but when key words popped up I told. we were texting. it's really cool to speak of this stuff with lady friends I'm finding. I wouldn't bombard them with it. it also has given me confidence that 3 ladies seemed really cool with it

Good for you! Keep going forward with your courageous attitude as it gives you strength in being honest with yourself and your feelings and beliefs.
    It sounds like you have a wonderful girl as well. Good luck to you!
    Di

good for you, girl! We are all hunting for that acceptance! In a perfect world, all of us here would be able to be our real selves 100% of the time.

I know. I'm thinking of telling almost everyone