Thread: thank you

thank you

Thank you all for the happy birthday wishes, a very funny story, last week I was visiting my 91 year old mother in the hospital ( she is doing fine now and out) we were talking to a nurse about how my mother did not look 91 years old, I asked the nurse how old she thought I was, she said 42 years old, I now she must of had a eye site problem, but not to bad for some one who turned 73 years young today. thank you, Marshalynn

I would just smile, say thank you and think I look even younger when I am all dolled up. Good for you! Doesn't work that way for me. People go high on my age en drab. That's because of all the hard living I have done.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Happy Birthday marshalynn, I'm catching up.

Marshalynn,!!
    Happy Birthday!!! Were you drab or dressed when nurse said 42? I would just take the compliment , smile and go on!! Hugs Lana Mae

Happy Birthday Marshalynn. Last time anybody guessed my age (either mode) they came up with early 50's. Aint it fun, I'm 76.

That's awesome Marshalynn. I'm a little late, but I hope you've had a fabulous DOB.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

I dress 90 % fem all the time, have natural size c breast, my hair is my own below my shoulder blades and I always have polish on my own long nails. I was not wearing a bra or any makeup. Most every one thinks I am in my fifty's. another story, In Texas you are allowed a over age exemption on your property taxes at 65 , I did not know this until a few months ago, I went to tax office to get this installed, While I was talking to the tax clerk she asked me when I would be 65, I told her 7 years ago, she looked at me very funny and I had to tell her my age and explain. I love looking younger, it fun when people don't believe you. Marshalynn