Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question to all

I think of myself as a woman with male body parts. I'm not trapped in a man's body, I'm in a woman's body that has some odd attributes. I'm not in the wrong body, because on the whole it's a pretty good body. It could use a bit of corrective surgery here and there, but it won't turn me into a woman, because I'm already a woman.

Someone said trapped in the wrong society, that fits pretty well for me. I don't feel the need for a physical transition. It would be real nice if I could just go about my life as I please, and no one ever care at all. I know I can go out or do whatever, and there are a lot of good people out there.... but it really is still not quite the same. When it comes to my kids, wife, family, job etc etc, well, that would be very difficult, and if I were to just start dressing and presenting and living as a woman, even part of the time, it would really turn a decent life on its head. I do get frustrated quite often, but I guess not enough to make the changes and disrupt my life.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Banned Read only
    Thankfully, no. I have never, ever been conflicted or confused by being male. I like being a dude. Occasionally, for reasons that I can only attribute to genetics, I like to present a female image. Maybe it's a mini-vacation from being a dude, I don't know. The transformation is always interesting and then being out even more so.

I, more or less have the best of both worlds. I enjoy being a guy and doing guy things, but when I get the "butterflies" (our word for the "urge"), I have the freedom to change into the feminine side of my personality. I've found the older I get, the "butterflies" visit more often and the need is more intense. Neither my supportive wife understand this, but we've accepted it as part of our lives. I fortunate to have an extensive wardrobe, which requires some serious decisions as to what to wear. Yes when dressed, I've wondered what it would be like to be a woman. If the magic genie offered me two wishes, I take them. Wish #1, make me a female. When I'r ready, if ever, I'd use wish #2 to change back, but retain everything I experienced as a woman. I know this won't happen, but it's fun thinking about it. Imagination is fun.

Silver Member
    I'm a Gemini and so am I! To me, that means I have both male and female parts in roughly equal measure. I only feel healthy when both sides get to participate in my life. One slight complication is that my female side was suppressed for the first several decades of my life, and she didn't even know if she could ever see daylight. So now that she's out, at least partially, we make a point of dressing up as much as possible.

No. I don't feel trapped in the wrong gender. I love my male body and body parts. I also love the transformation to feminine though, and trying to hide my broad shoulders and deep voice.

In my case I wouldn't exactly call me trapped but I would call me in limbo. whenever I am dressed which btw is almost all the time I do feel that the Good Lord does have a sense of humor because of what he has given me, the ability to choose. when I am in male mode (I actually hate male mode) I wish I could be my alter ego. All in all, I guess I do feel trapped.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Dont get me wrong! I love my male side and all the BITS that go with that, and getting to have some Girly time every now and again is a Fantastic feeling. Going onto the beach in 2 weeks with my new Bathing suit. First time on beach!!!!
    Last edited by Antonia Flemming; 07-26-2016 at 12:22 PM. Reason: spelling

No, the best thing about crossdressing is that I can go back to my comfortable lifestyle as a a guy; however, I love women's fashion, color/pattern/style choices and especially like the opportunity to experience the same sensation when women find the outfit that fits just right and makes them feel like a million bucks. This also includes women only items, such as high heels, pantyhose, bra, etc. When I wear these items, i can now experience the same feeling. No, I'm comfortable with my gender but attribute my crossdressing to the hormone wash theory (It has been established that in a narrow window of time near the end of the first trimester of pregnancy, a developing fetus receives a massive “wash” of hormones from the mother. It is believed that it is at this point in the time of the child’s development when most of the characteristics are established which will be the contributors to his/her overall personalit, appearances, preferences, etc after birth.) It's nature that I enjoy feminine attire.

From sisterhouse.net on theories on Crossdressing...
    Most people are obviously either male or female based on their chromosomes and their anatomy, but beyond this gender is very vague. The chemicals (hormones) that make females act, think, and interact like females are also present in males (at lower concentration usually). The chemicals that make males act, think, and interact like males are also present in females. The social understanding of what creates gender on the surface is entirely based on the ratio of “male chemicals” to “female chemicals”. It is entirely possible, and actually quite common, for a member of one gender from an anatomical standpoint to have a biochemical balance closer to the opposite gender.

Anyone with a biochemical balance less than “100%” male or female is thus transgendered. In fact, an arguement could be made that EVERYONE is transgendered since everyone requires some amount of the opposite gender’s chemicals to survive. For social purposes, anyone who feels that they relate more to the opposite gender or maybe feels uncomfortable with peers of their own gender is transgendered to some degree.
    Tina

Gretchen_To_Be I agree with you absolutely. The problem for me has been life as a male, married, children, job which has made me the image of the successful male. If this has been your life and you were able to get through and become your female side, I say great and very happy for you, and I have a great deal of envy. I continue to explore my female side as much as possible hoping that one day planets align and I can live as the woman trapped inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina81 View Post

Anyone with a biochemical balance less than “100%” male or female is thus transgendered. In fact, an arguement could be made that EVERYONE is transgendered since everyone requires some amount of the opposite gender’s chemicals to survive. For social purposes, anyone who feels that they relate more to the opposite gender or maybe feels uncomfortable with peers of their own gender is transgendered to some degree.

Awesome, you just answered a question that has been asked hundreds of times here. Well now that that is cleared up we can move on to what color are your panties.

BTW, the statement about balance isn't true and has never been shown to be even close.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    I've been dressing nearly every chance I get since well before grade school. I have always gravitated towards groups of females and felt more comfortable. I felt like this was some type of curse until the internet came around. However, about ten years ago I believe I figured it out and my conclusion is I should have been born female. So yes I believe I was born in the wrong body.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Silver Member
    I don't feel like I am trapped in the wrong body.

I do often feel "trapped" by society's expectations of what I should be just because I happen to be male (especially when it comes to relationships.)

Banned Read only
    Nope. Right body. Wrong clothes.

I would swing either way fine, so if I was born a woman I'd live with it. And as I was born a man I can live with it. Now the extra fat on my body... i'd rather get rid of.

I absolutely feel I was born in the wrong body, when I see beautiful women. Maybe that's just a jealousy neurosis.

Aspiring Member
    I have the right body it's just that I am attracted to Women's clothing. I love being a Man.

Not necessarily trapped. But there is a spirit inside me that gets released when dressed. I can become a different person in the same body.

Brianna R

Nope not trapped, i just discovered mens clothes are way inferior to womens. It's hard to want to wear inferior clothing all the time.

Reality Check
    Nope. On of the things we have to learn to do is accept what we are and what we are capable of doing. When I was young, I wanted to be a baseball player (didn't every young boy?). Well, I found out I was not a good athlete. Too slow, too small, etc. OK, I had better learn to use the talents I was given.

I was not born a female and I know I can never be a female. I accept that. I like to pretend I am one from time to time but I know I'm pretending.