Thread: Thoughts about other crossdressers

Thoughts about other crossdressers

So on & off i've had sexual dreams about other crossdressers, but when I think about it more often, the thought of wanting another penis near me makes me feel sick in the stomach

That's probably just the guilt.
    I'm sure when your with someone special, reguardless of gender, you will probably enjoy pleasing them sexually.
    Or maybe like me when you get older, you become more open to new experiences
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Read only
    Amelia,
    The thought never enters my head, when I go out socially, I'm not gay and most of the other members of the group aren't , the TSs haven't gone on to another relationship as far as I know, many of the CDers do attend with their wives or female partners.

I will admit the thought of a relationship with another man does turn me over, I'm bi-gender and only interested in women .

Well, speaking for myself (and I'm bisexual) I have *always* been more interested in the person as a person than what physical form they inhabit.

One thing you find in other CD/TS people is that they have a big thing in common with you... on outlook on themselves and on the world that most people don't have. That can be really interesting and attractive. If you have never been with a MOTSS (Member Of The Same Sex) it can be intimidating as it challenges stuff you have made assumptions about since you became sexually aware.

My belief is that CD/TS people appear to straddle the line on a number of gender/orientation issues, and this puts them in a middle ground from a sexual perception perspective even if they never intended to be in that space.

I won't pretend to understand all of the feelings that a heterosexual person has. Honestly, some of the extreme responses I have seen in Het people to people with MOTSS interests confuses me. The idea that *THAT* person likes chocolate does not impact my love of vanilla in the slightest.

I guess my point is that I understand why the OP is having some confused feelings. I just don't believe it should be any reason to panic or get upset. Having an attraction to someone is based on oodles of signals, ones you are not going to get as a man from a 6'3" lumberjack covered in muscle & fur unless you are already predisposed to liking MOTSS.

Just be smart, be open, and be honest. Whatever happens from there, happens. Even if that means that nothing happens.

<3

- Kitty / Moose
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Banned Read only
    Well, there's a really easy solution to that problem. Stop thinking about it

So, are you heterosexual or ? ! I am heterosexual and have no desire to be with another male. Especially since i do not plan to transition. You must decide on your own sexual orientation. But I suspect since it makes you sick that you are heterosexual. This is normal!!! All these thoughts have crossed my mind also!! Fantasies have flashed through my mind! You need to do some soul searching and everything will work out!! Best wishes ! Good luck!! Hugs Lana Mae

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Mae View Post
    So, are you heterosexual or ? ! I am heterosexual and have no desire to be with another male. Especially since i do not plan to transition.
    Trying to understand what transitioning has to do with it
    You must decide on your own sexual orientation.
    I have to decide?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Such thoughts are not unusual. It is

Thoughts about another crossdressers are pretty common. Back when I was a stud, I did a couple of them and they were so feminine. So I must have thought about them also. But find your sexual desires and focus on that.
    Part Time Girl

I'm not attracted to men. but I'm attracted to crossdressers sometimes.never met one in person that I know of though

yes I'm heterosexual & been trying to do some soul searching