Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hell gets a visit from Meghan

Hell gets a visit from Meghan

Hell-o Everyone,
    So I get a PM from my forum friend Megan4now a few days ago basically saying
    "Hey Badass" (her words, not mine. And she's clearly underestimated me! HaHa!)
    I'm coming to your area, maybe we could meet.
    Well after realigning a few stars, plans were made to meet in SanJose.
    I planned to drive up, about 100 miles, to meet with Meghan, leaving my place
    during the evening rush hour. I knew there would be traffic problems, so I thought
    it would be an easier commute if I were on my motorcycle.
    (Splitting lanes in stop and go traffic, can really save some time!)
    Anyway, I've never, ever, ridden while dressed before, and I had planned on wearing a dress.
    So there was quite a lot of sorting things out to do before heading out.
    How do you ride a motorcycle while wearing a dress?
    What about my wig? My helmet won't fit over it.
    What to do about makeup? I don't want foundation all over the inside of the helmet.
    And then there's those HEELS! I can't ride the bike wearing high heels! (or can I?)
    Well my mind was set on making this work. So I reached out to another forum friend Cassidy.
    With Cassidy's motorcycle experience,(not necessarily while dressed, but surely has seen other women pull it off). If anyone I know would have some suggestions, Cassidy would be able to help,
    and sure enough, I was right!
    I wore a pair of faux distressed leather leggings, and just hiked the skirt of my dress up
    into my jacket. I also had my chaps on over the leggings.
    As for the heels? They went into a backpack, along with my purse, and wig.
    For riding boots I wore my slouch top women's boots, they do have a modest 2- 2 1/2" heel.
    Makeup was just a bit of foundation, only in the areas that wouldn't rub off inside the helmet.
    Full eye makeup, and some lipstick, and I'm ready to hit the road.
    I made pretty decent time getting to our planned meeting spot, and found a parking spot.
    Here's where things get fun (sort of). I need to get all that riding gear off in a public lot!
    First thing was get my wig ready to throw on, I removed my helmet, and quickly threw my wig on.
    A quick adjustment, and a few quick styling sweeps with my fingers, I look like I just got a bit windblown.
    Then I removed those chaps, and dropped the skirt of my dress out of my jacket.
    I removed my boots, pulled off the leggings, and put those HEELS on!
    A few final touches to finish my makeup, a little styling of my wig, and I'm ready for the world!
    I texted Meghan, and she replied she was on her way. I waited at my bike, did a little more styling to my wig. And not long after, my phone rings. It's Meghan! She's parked, and walking through the shopping area. While we were talking I got an idea of where she was at, and headed in her direction.
    I knew we were on the same street, and we were headed towards one another. So I said let's hang up, we'll recognize each other. I don't know if she saw me sooner, but I didn't see her until we almost bumped into each other.
    I guess you could say she blends in quite well!
    So we said our hell-o's and decided to chat as we just stroll through the busy shopping area.
    We made our way into an H&M store, they had some pretty decent prices on a lot of cute things,
    but I didn't need anything else to carry home with me, and we left empty handed.
    From there we thought it'd be a good time to find a bite to eat. We settled on an open air tequila bar.
    Luckily the hostess had a table for two right at the front of the place.
    We sat down, ordered drinks, an appetizer, and continued chatting.
    Again... it was as if NO ONE CARED! An incredibly pleasant evening.
    We got a few pics of one another as we sat there, and we were hoping the hostess would
    get a few of the two of us, but before we knew it she had left for the evening.
    We decided to hit the sidewalks again, so we (I should say Meghan) payed the tab (thanks again Meg!)
    And we were off in search of somebody to take a few pics of us.
    We had stopped to take a look at the wine bar that I had met Jen@home at, when one of the women cleaning tables noticed us and asked if she could help us. How about that!
    Meghan asked if she'd take a few pics, and with a friendly smile, and an enthusiastic "yes"
    she had us pose in the front of the place, saying it's the prettiest spot.
    As we're getting our pics taken she's telling us that we are both just looking adorable!
    With the pic taking taken care of, Meghan reminded me that she had an early morning flight, and I had that 100 mile trip back home. So we said our goodbyes, and headed our separate ways.
    Now I get back to my bike and have to put on another show...getting all that gear back on.
    Way to humorous!
    Anyway, I know you all are looking for those pics.
    Thanks again Meghan, I hope we get more time together soon!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Hell on Heels; 07-22-2016 at 04:51 PM.
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Way to go conquering logistic challenges my friend!!!
    Have you seen the little pieces of the people we have been?... Little pieces blowing gently on the wind... 11:11

Banned Read only
    Wouldnt you know it, the week I'm out of town. But James Taylor was awesome. Glad you had fun

Aspiring Member
    Very nice.

Please don't tell me you took 17 on the bike....not that it wouldn't be fun, but not during rush hour. Actually maybe it would now that I think about it.

-n

Silver Member
    Well, it was getting a little chilly, but I'm glad Hell didn't freeze over.

Again, many thanks to Kristyn for being so accomodating, and one Hell of a drive. On my side, I had this trip come up quick, to sort out some vendor problems. So it was a long shot, but I LOVE meeting fellow travelers.

I packed what I could, and still had boy cloths too. I couldn't pack my purse, but as luck would have it, I finished my meetings around 1:30. Stopped by the mall to get a cheapie purse, and a new top and white bra. I have an awful lot of black in my wardrobe, so...But I ended up in black any way.

Got back to my hotel, and the maid had just finished! Took a long leisurely time to get ready, tried different outfits, fiddled around with glue on nails (actually did this early, just to see how well I could handle it. Do not try this at home!)

It was getting late, and oh no, had to potty! Hose, padded girdle, gaff, nails. Yikes! Ditched the hose. Hadn't heard from K in about 2.5 hours, so I figured I better get going. It was already 7 ish.

Uhgg traffic on the 101! And I hate to be late. Stuck in a standstill I got K's text. Called her when I got in. Tried to be inconspicuous with my voice on the phone. I saw her about 30 yards out. And tried to look blend to see if she would pick me out. But I couldn't help smiling, so she found me. Plus I'm pretty sure, I was the only other guy in drag around.

Anyway, had a great time, Kristyn is way cool, and it was fun to compare notes. I'm pretty sure that while everyone was cool, I wasn't fooling anyone. The waiter was just a bit unsure. And I got some looks on the way back to the car.

Then the sad destruction of Meghan. 5:00 came way too soon, but now I'm in another state and another vendor.

P.S. Kristyn is just as cute in person. Those photos don't lie!
    Last edited by Meghan4now; 07-21-2016 at 11:20 PM.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    What a fun time! Nice pics

Hell-o Ashley, logistics I get, now... who can help a guy multitask?
    Jen, you know I at least checked with you to see if you were in town.'
    Sorry you couldn't be there, but thanks for showing me how cool Santana Row
    can be!
    Nikki, Noooo way! I'm not even allowed on Hwy17. Hwy101 out of Salinas is my
    shortest route. (Fastest too!) You know Top Gun "I feel the need, the need for speed!"
    How was/is your vacation ? I hope you try to contact me again if your ever down this way.
    And Meghan, I think Hell might have froze over (just a little) on the way home.
    I had to stop in Salinas for a short break. Those cylinder heads make for some
    good hand warmers!
    As for our waiter being a little "unsure", I didn't really notice.
    I guess it's just another "I don't care, and I'm not going to worry about other
    peoples reactions situation"
    Anyway, I sure am glad we were able to align those stars!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Aspiring Member
    Vacation is good, thanks for asking! Probably the only one on the beach today with a sky blue pedi rocking a Motörhead tee. And I will definitely pm you next time I'm in the area.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Where there is a will there is a way and you made it work.
    Glad you had a great time.

hi megan.....i have to say i think kristyn tops us out.....the "dashboard vanity"(patent pending) has got to be a luxury as compared to the "handlebar vanity", fun story kids.....thanks for sharing....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

As an avid and very experienced motorcyclist, and as an adventurous but inexperienced CD'er I really enjoyed your post Kristyn. Kudos for your creativity and resourcefulness. Great to hear how the two of you had such a fun time.

Karen

Silver Member
    I'm disappointed though. I would have loved to see Kristyn on her bike. Slouch boots and chaps? Give that girl a whip and you're all set. A red headed Bettie Page!

Such a pretty pair, and great story tellers to boot! Thanks for sharing, wow, y'all had a blast! Hugs, Michelle

great story and i'm glad you ladies had a wonderful time!
    you both look great!!
    paula

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    That is so cool. You two look so cute too, OMG ...
    What an inspiring adventure, thanks for sharing!
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Looks like y'all had a nice rime!

Very cool!! Glad you both had such a great time!! Hoping my time will come!! Hugs Lana Mae

nice dresses!
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

You gals are looking good! I thought that appeared to be Santana Row and Kristyn confirmed it in a later post. Been there many times. Did you check out the Tesla showroom?

Banned Read only
    Loved reading this one Kristyn, more encouragement for me to get a Ducati and expand my wardrobe into leather (I mean riding gear 😉 )! Let's face it, chics on bikes are kinda hot!

I'd love to have seen a pic of you on the motor bike Kristyn, the before and after. It sounds like something out of a Mission Impossible movie!
    You both look great, loving the shoes.

Great story and both of you look fantastic! Like Meghan, I love to meet fellow crossdressers when I go on business trips. So far, I've had the good fortune to meet with other crossdressers in NYC, Boston, and Washington, D.C.

I've also had the pleasure of spending an evening with Meghan, so I know you certainly had a good time!

Thanks for sharing yet another story of us out and about, just like anyone else. Every time we get out, we remove that perceived wall one brick at a time.

Thanks for the wonderful story. Sounded like quite an adventure. I own two bikes but no car and have often wondered if and how I could get to another town on the bike, dressed. I liked the idea of tucking your skirt into your jacket. I may just have to use that.

Wow! You are awesome. I could barely do that in my car, I would love to go girl mode on my sport bike. You have inspired me.