Thread: Going to the ladies room

Going to the ladies room

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question from a new girl. When wearing a skirt are we supposed to hike up our skirt to go to the washroom or pull it down. I'm sorry if this question sounds dumb. But like I said I am new.

take care,

Caitlin
    Caitlin

Always pull your skirt up an sit, unless you have skort an then you have to take it down an the sit.

Caitlin,

Not a dumb question. I'm a great believer in if you don't know ask so well done you.

Yep, it's skirts are hiked up. Just think of it as a dress without the upper bit. In fact I would say anything with a crutch, knickers, tights etc go down, anything without goes up. And, if in the ladies ALWAYS sit even if you don't tuck. Standing is going to be a big big giveaway. Do what the GG's do.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Always pull it up, Hon!

Amen. Always pull up and hold it above your waist as high as you can. Don't forget to put everything in order after you are finished.

Make sure you really have control of the back edge so it doesn't go swimming
    Have you seen the little pieces of the people we have been?... Little pieces blowing gently on the wind... 11:11

LOL! I don't wear skirts very often (actually almost never), but for the times I do, I'll keep that in mind!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-23-2016 at 01:32 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

I'm not sure which is worse to deal with. A well fitted pencil skirt or a long full skirt. Pencil skirts can be a pain to haul up past the hips but once done they stay there until it's time to re-dress then they try to turn themselves inside out or full skirts that want to obey gravity so if you're trying to pull up your tights and knickers the skirt seems determined to get in the way.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Thank you everyone!!! You've saved me from a possible embarrassing moment
    Caitlin

I'd say it depends on the skirt - most of mine I lift up but I've got this one denim mermaid maxi that is very fitted from the waist to the knees, then flares out to the ankles. I find it almost impossible to pull it up but it's a simple matter to undo the belt and drop it down to do my business.
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

I all ways pull up.👗👙👠

And when you are finished make sure your skirt is not tucked into the back of your pantyhose.

If i have a skirt on I pull it down. But with dress you have to pull it up. When you pull it up make sure everything is not caught on anything and with hose on well don't get it caught. I generally wear thigh highs and they always better than panty hose as they are tighter and it might catch your skirt or dress so be careful to make sure everything is alright before leaving the stall.
    Part Time Girl