Thread: I crossdressed in most crowded place ever.

I crossdressed in most crowded place ever.

the other day I wanted to go get a few bras at Victoria's Secret. I'd never went to the mall in ladies clothing before. I wore a pair of tight flared jeans, my pokiest bra, and a guy Harvey shirt. which isn't feminine but lots of southern girls wear them. and I'm just a crossdresser that doesn't pass. usually got a form of beard going. even though I just had jeans in I'm sure I should have been noticeable.
    it went lovely. I wasn't nervous at all and I must do it again!

Glad to hear you had a good time. These first steps are the most challenging but the more you take each step, the easier they are to take. Wishing you many more journeys to enjoyment and shopping fulfillment, en-femme!
    Di

thank you! I've been out in skirts and yoga pants all kinds of places. even some pretty busy places. but the mall is really really busy. I'll never forget the first time I wore yoga pants out. I was fresking out on the inside!

Banned Read only
    Charlessa I go shopping and to the mall dressed the same way except a little more. Just have to wear the tight girl boot cut jeans. In addition to the jeans and what you wore I wear a tight bikini panty or thong with a tight tuck, with the tight jeans this gives a flat front and feels very feminine. I also have to wear hose and 3 inch tapered heel boots, with the clothes and walking in heels it just gives a great feminine feeling, one you can't buy unless you buy the clothes and wear them!!

Our biggest fears are in our heads, nothing wrong with wearing clothes you feel comfortable in, we all have different levels of CDing. I remember the first time you posted, since than I think you have grown in your dressing and being seen, good for you.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Just goes to show nobody cares what you wear.
    The fears are in your head.
    I went to a band gig last night and had on girls jeans,belt,shoes,top and had my hair curled in a feminine style.
    None of the hardcore rockers and metal heads or any one else there said a word.

Actually being a man that is presenting feminine even with a bra, people don't even seem to notice and keep to themselves and well they saw a feminine man but men don't look at you. But some females will. And it is all in your head if you have fear of going out. It was good that you were not nervous. I run in skinny jeans and a t-shirt all the time and never got any comments. And had bra's on sometimes. But I do like to dress completely fem and go out as a woman and that is fun.
    Part Time Girl

Charlessa, You sound like your where I'm at on the CD spectrum. I too just started wearing yoga pants and leggings out. For our veterans out there, it may not sound like a huge deal, but for us begginers it is!

Nice how many new bras did you buy I love VS bras can't have enough body by Victoria Demi bras in 36A

Stephj I got 3 of them. yes I havnt had anything bad happen yet and I'm in Alabama so that's definitely a. good sign!

Aspiring Member
    I have found the busier a place is the better. I really don't think people care about CDing that much anymore, even in these very small Southern towns. I say just go out and enjoy...
    Last edited by JamieQ; 07-24-2016 at 10:10 PM.

Most people, including myself, see something weird just think to themselves "Thats weird, hm." That's it. The majority of people have other things going on and don't care what anyone else is doing.
    Though, that fear stops many from going out, again, including myself. We all overcome it eventually, congratulations!
    "And tell me, why you're staring. Come on, Come on, it must be, what I'm wearing! - Smash Mouth"

My most crowded was our Sky Tower on "family day",
    Had fun teasing some of the kids (and parents) in the crowded glass floored elevator
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Cool. I just wish I had a job to even go back. I'm broke

Ive done the mall a few times, just walked the length and back both times. Surprising how people really don't give a second look, makes me think that I'm actually doing it right, which in turn gives more confidence.

I know. the times I go out in a skirt or whatever it's like I'm invisible. which is cool to me!