Thread: Tan Lines

Tan Lines

So a few weeks ago I went on a very long bicycle ride. It was very hot and sunny so I took off my polo shirt and was just wearing a cami. I didn't really notice at the time but I got very burnt and now I have tan lines where the straps were on my cami.

Next week I am going back to visit my family in Manitoba and we are going to be spending time at the cabin. Lots of water and fun in the sun and I am sure someone will notice my new 'markings' Any suggestions on how to reply to comments?

I was thinking of going to the 'fake & bake' to make it all even but ......

As I see it, you have three choices. One tell the truth. Two say it is form a tank top you were wearing. Three do not say anything. But honesty is the best policy! Unless of course you are not out to these people then two may be your best alternative. Hugs Lana Mae

Remember to wear sun screen at all times and never allow your bare skin to be exposed when you have any hint of femme attire under.

Get a spray tan so you won't have the tan lines.

Any chance you get go topless. Even exposure to weak sunlight will start to even out where the marks are. Also consider using one of the slow build tanning lotions such as Dove summer glow (loads of threads about which is the best one to use). Use twice daily and it will go a good way to balancing out those marks.
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 07-24-2016 at 07:03 PM.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Platinum Member
    Hi T.G.A., Your tan lines are your badge of Courage......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

You earned points by being brave enough to ride a bike in a cami. Not sure you can explain away those tan lines, though.