Thread: last bastion of closet destroyed

last bastion of closet destroyed

I've been out at work to all my network for the best part of a year now, but finally my website has caught up, which together with my social media on facebook, means nothing is now left but the physical, bodily aspects of transition. I can do no more without our good old NHS.

http://holigral.com/the_founder

Patience is now the only virtue that can serve in my process.

love to all

xxx Pam
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Gone to live my life
    Congrats Pam!

Cheers

Marcelle

Gold Member
    There are things that are within our control and those things that aren't. You have done what you can. Very cool and best of luck!

Congrats Pamela!!! How delightfully affirming these moments can be!!!... Onward we go!!!
    Have you seen the little pieces of the people we have been?... Little pieces blowing gently on the wind... 11:11