Thread: Sweat Equity

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar

Sweat Equity

I ride my bicycle 7 miles every morning at 5:30 am (to beat the heat and traffic). With the heat wave here in the Northeast, it has been hot and humid even early in the morning. This morning I got home and took my nylon shirt off to cool off in the A/C. When I laid my shirt on the floor, I noticed something that made me chuckle...there was a perfect outline of my sports bra on my back that was not wet. I wonder if anyone driving past me noticed? lol
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Hi prettytoes, its nice when something like that happens and you get a chuckle from it.

I was out mowing yesterday in the heat. When I came in and took off my sleeveless mens shirt I noticed nearly perfect underboob sweat marks on the grey cami I had on underneath.
    made me smile

Joan

Joan, ditto. I mowed the grass yesterday, too. When I finished, I came in and took my shirt off. My bra was a little sweaty, so I took It off and there were perfect underwire lines under my boobs. I smiled. My accepting wife walked in, saw the marks, smiled and said, now I understand your smile while mowing the lawn. We laughed. Oh yeah, my panties were a little damp too. Time to do some wash. After my shower, I dressed completely...very relaxing. My wife doesn't understand what is so relaxing wearing underwires, hose, heels, etc. I just smiled.

I had my red/black plaid skirt on and bra with girl t-shirt on. Did not mow but did other things just as physical as mowing and wow was so sweated up. Had to take it all off and put it in the laundry. My bra was totally wet and my panties were also wet. So, working that way in this heat is amazing.
    Part Time Girl

I must not have gotten the message that you were supposed to wear a shirt with your sports bra when mowing the grass in high temperatures........I am saving the planet by not having a sweaty shirt to wash.

So far no traffic tie up's in front of my house either..but those tan lines from the sports bra don't exactly match up with my bikini top tan is the biggest drawback
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

that's why I love skirts so much. yes I may still sweat. but a nice breeze feels so good on spots a breeze don't normally touch

Prettytoes, if no one wrecked probably no one noticed! LOL I do not get out in this heat due to COPD but I have to agree with Charlessa a skirt and a breeze!!! Hugs Lana Mae