Thread: Did find my fiance's daughter find my clothing stash

Did find my fiance's daughter find my clothing stash

I did find my fiancé's daughter Angela find my clothing stash last and told her I did not appreciate her doing that.She is 19 years old we just started started talking.Angela did apologize to me about it and did forgive for that.Did tell her that that is my stash of women's clothes,I am a crossdresser.I thought Angela would get mad at me and did not.We sat down and did educate her well what a crossdresser is.Basically told her I am a heterosexual man that likes to dress as a woman getting in touch with my female side.Then Angela asked me how I started and my female name is when I am dressed as my female side.Told her I go by Lisa or call me by my nickname "Liz".Even told Angela how I started and she started to get it finally.It soaked in her mind that I am a normal step dad in her life still.Then I did show her my shoe and handbag collection,she had this OMG look on her face.Said my shoe and handbag collection is the biggest she ever saw in her life.Said she wants to meet Lisa for the first time and doing it Friday or this weekend.

That sounds amazing, it must have felt like lifting a building off your shoulders, and sounds like she has a great attude.

It is amazing that she learned very well.It was great lifting off a building off my shoulders.Angela is learning even more doing her research and knows it is no disease now too

A huge step in the right direction!! How is your fiancee with this? Over all sound great!! Hugs Lana Mae

My fiancé whom is supportive is proud of her for it and glad she is going to love and accept Lisa in also.

How wonderful for you,two ladys to guid and support you!

Lisa, my step daughter was living with us and has found my dresses. She is always going through her mothers stuff looking for something to wear. The young lady (34) has no boundaries. I know she tried on one of my blouses. I'm sort of OCD and she put the blouse back on the hanger in the opposite direction that I would hang it. She has not said anything. But I wear a 18W and her mom a 14, so she has to know.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Silver Member
    Years ago my aunt had her granddaughter over for the weekend. She found my clothes and was wearing my heels around the house. My aunt didn't tell her anything, but I'm sure she could figure all was not hers.

My mother-in-law was walking through the laundry room one day and stopped to look at the bras. My wife pointed out to me that she could tell the difference between 32DD and 38B. Besides my wife always wore one style and I wore others.

It is the little things in life.

Here is the update,Angela met Lisa for the first time Friday night and she was amazed how I looked.Said I look beautiful and we hugged.Finally did say I am going to be a normal step dad still in her life.

That's great Lisa. sounds like your going to be friends.
    Angie

I did find my fiancé's daughter Angela find my clothing stash last and told her I did not appreciate her doing that.
    These threads always amaze me. Somebody is doing a lot of snooping around in things that do not belong to them.