Thread: First times

First times

Frequently people here post about the first time that they have done something while en femme. Since I have been a CD for about 70 years I have had many "first times".

This week I did have a "first time" experience. I ordered new glasses while presenting as a woman. I had decided that I wanted some prettier glasses this time and I thought it would be easier this way. The last time I got new glasses I did buy some that were a little feminine looking at the same time as I bought my men's glasses.

The woman who assisted me was very helpful and courteous. She gave me good advice as to which glasses looked better. I chose one pair that has ruby colored frames and another pair that is unisex (fortunately, they were having a sale that was close to BOGO). As far as I could tell she had no idea that I was a CD.
    Hugs, Carole

No matter how many times we go about our business there's always something new we do en-femme. Just one of the reasons to get out and live life as our femme selves.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Banned Read only
    Carole,
    It's something I decided to do as soon as I went out socially.
    I was in drab but when I asked the young male SA to help me choose some female glasses , he came out to me about a CDing expereine he'd had . I was only to glad to help him out, he was pleased to see my pictures because he knew if he wanted to go further even a sixty year old can look reasonable. I also gave him some contact numbers if he needed to talk more.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    I swung by the market to grab a few things last week, and ended up with a lot more than I'd planned. I usually go thru the self-checkout, but this market didn't have one, so I went thru the regular line. Not only did the clerk engage in some friendly banter, he bagged and loaded my cart for me (typically this place isn't that customer service oriented and I load my own cart when shopping in drab). Next time I go shopping for a large item, I'm going as Michaela, she gets catered to more so than regular me
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

I too recently went to an eyeglass emporium in drab ,I started looking at the guy frames first then sauntered on over the the girls side a young female s/a came over and mentioned that the frames i was looking at were for ladies ,to which I replied but they look so nice and and would fit me better ,from then on I owned it she asked my name and i told her phylis and for the rest of the time there she chatted me up and helped me decide on a set of frames that could go either way ,,and on the way out she said have a nice day phylis , very nice encounter compared to some i have experienced especially at wal mart
    hugs phylis anne

Banned Read only
    Carole,

What I find kind of funny is all the "firsts" that I thought were "firsts" but no look back and think they were really hohum activities.

The eyes work alright but I may need some pink hearing aids soon
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

@TrishaTX, thanks for the (literal) LOL your post evoked! Still have a smile on my face.

I also got femme glasses in boy mode. The SAs were busy when I came in, and I picked out both a boy pair in gray and a girl pair in rose (pink). When the SA finally got around to me, I brought them both over and tried them on for her. She also told me that the rose pair was women's, but I told her that they fit fine, and they almost disappeared against my complexion. I had to repeat that several times until she finally let me buy them. This was a BOGO free, and my wife has only seen the gray ones (DADT).

I've worn the rose ones in girl mode many times, and most people (even CD friends) don't realize that I'm wearing femme classes. It turns out that they really do blend in with my complexion. Next time I have to go even more femme.

Oh, and as far as hearing aids, I've worn "In-The-Ear" hearing aids for 18 years. These were all "flesh" colored. My current ones are gray "Behind-The-Ear" hearing aids.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Reality Check
    There are a few websites where you can order glasses, male or female. They are inexpensive as well. I haven't done it yet but you need your prescription and a couple measurements.

I wouldn't go to my eye doctor as a woman. Too much paperwork.

I had two firsts last night. I am very new to Cross dressing. I told my wife about a week ago and she has been very supportive. Last night I got some fake boobs in the mail and I got to use her bra and a dress. I spent the whole evening prancing about the house. For the first time I had my own boobs that jiggled and filled out a dress. I felt so pretty. Then I tried on a bikini and filled it out. If I only had a place to swim in it. I am still smiling.
    Sarah