Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What was your one thing...

I'm not sure what suckered me in originally, but these days I just can't go without my black knee high heeled boots + stockings

At first it was thongs, but now heels with open toes so I can see my painted pedicure...

Painting my nails ...ever since I was 12-13 years old. 40 years later and I still enjoy it! I love seeing (and feeling) pretty hands and feet with nicely manicured and painted nails. Now, I'm doing my own. I almost always have a sheer pink with clear top coat on my toes and a clear semi-matte polish on my finger nails. When I work at my main job every three days, I wear Nubar matte finish top coat on my finger nails. Love it! Jaycee

I am not the only one who loves heels!

I love my heels, i just cant explain it but i see a beautiful pair of heels and i just want them. Like the amount of time i waste on the Christian Louboutin website is ridiculous.

Shoes I have to say followed by dresses and skirts

I am not sure if it was a thing as such. I would never pass and doubt that I would have the confidence to overtly present outside the home in clothes more feminine than male. For me the thing was a moment of truth, deciding that it was ok to feel the way I did and dress as I wanted, albeit in quite a limited way. The pleasure for me was the gaining of inner peace.

It would have to have been nylon panties. And I do say nylon because cotton does nothing for me - spandex does not either. Shortly thereafter, it was the whole soft, silky nylon lingerie thing

For me it has always been panties; the lacier the better. Since I can remember, I have wanted to wear them. When I was 5 or 6, through high school, I would 'borrow' them from my sisters. I always seemed to have at least one or two pair that would somehow get mixed in with my laundry by mistake. Over the past several years, I have added the rest, bras, stockings, shoes, skirts, etc. but it always comes back to the pretty panties for me.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Open bottom girdles! When I was growing up even high school girls still wore them. Every boy my age hoped to get a glimpse of stocking tops, garters, and those mysterious girdles. I wanted to try one on, see how they worked, and fantasize about guys "looking me up!"

My first "giant step" was wearing a full slip and sniffing Chanel 5. My feminine side was a reality the moment I raised the slip over my head and felt it slide down my young body. When I started shaving I always wore Chanel For Men aftershave.

For me I has to be panties and lingerie.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

panties and bras for me without a doubt. Really love my panties

It would have to be the lovely soft feel of stockings or tights. That woz certainly where it started for me...

For me, it goes back to 8th grade when I started noticing what girls were wearing and about the same time I started crossdressing (The year 1973) I had tried on moms bra and it hung on me like a lasso thrown on a fence post. The item? The classic early 1970's white bra. I managed to borrow a bra and panties from my girlfriend at the time. . .(I don't rememeber telling her But from the moment I put them on, My future was a forgone conclusion!

Started underdressing by 9th grade and only recently fully dressed and went out. . . Now, I love Skirts!

camisoles, slips, your old-style cotton vest and now cotton underskirts/petticoat.. list will grow since I am just starting!