Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your one thing...

For me it has always been undergarments, from silky soft panties, to most lacy frilly lingerie. As well as a great dress or skirt.
    Jessikah Rey will be free!

What did it for me was the panties. Especially lace underwear. Whether they were boyshorts or thongs. Loved them and now I'm hooked.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    If I recall right. It was on of my sisters swim suits at first. Then it went to her Girl Scout uniform, then to her dresses and other clothes I snuck into often.

Kara Zor-El
    Floral dresses! Just feel too pretty.

My earliest memory was seeing girls panties from the back while sitting in class. That peeked my intrest so I wore my mom's panties and lingere when I was home alone. Later, my gf now wife accepted that I enjoyed wearing panties and since then I have been free to wear them. I evolved from that to wearing lingere during happy fun time on occasion, and now she has been helping me with makeup and I'll wear dresses to bed.

The panties I believe 100% were it. Grew up with 4 sisters moreso around the house than my brothers and of course girls are messy, so clothes laying around. A pair of pink string bikini panties except instead of string on the side it was a type of plastic instead of clothe and right there is where i sweat like hell. It also had a little flower design which is probably why I love floral designs. Pink and floral are my favorites now, and I'm a ass man. Love women's butts and love those panty lines.

Bra and full slip.

For me, it was panties. I hit puberty in the era of the miniskirt and a dropped pencil was often rewarded by a view of nylon and lace. Between my mother was a sister just a year younger, there were often panties in the hamper and curiosity took over. Once I put a pair on, I was hooked. Later, the thrill came with adding more layers of soft slippery nylon, bra, slip, garter belt and stockings or pantyhose. I still love the feel of all of it.

Heels for me or to be more precise heeled sandals I adore them always and always will ,any outfit I choose is what sandals will go with this even in winter

For me it was actually a cosplay. A school uniform cosplay. Sailor style. Oh jeez. That's a bit embarrassing to admit. But I bought it at a convention in middle school. My parents were really shocked that I spent so much money on it considering I was too nervous to wear it outside the house. I kept it until I outgrew it. But I bought myself another one. Well, three actually. I just really like the style of those uniforms. They're really cute and fun to wear.

Panties and undergarments as always been my weakness.

Panties are definitely my weakness, however nice Maxi dresses and ankle jeans are a close second.
    be sweet for me

-Renae

Nylons and high heels did it for me. I don't remember in which particular order, if any. It was too close to call, and I was very young - about 6 years old.

I still have that passion after all these years, and my shoe collection today could easily rival that of Imelda Marcos.

Periwinkle, don't be embarrassed. I have three outfits I call my specialty outfits (in addition to my regular clothes). A cheongsam which I shortened to a minidress, a maid's outfit, and a Japanese schoolgirl sailor uniform. I bought it from a cosplay company, and was pleasantly surprised at the high quality, especially the pleated skirt. And it came with both long and short sleeved tops. I love wearing it. No role play, I just think it's so darn cute.

Definitely heels for me, second would be nails. I'm addicted to nails! Only when I'm at work do I not have my nails on.

When I first started dressing it was panty hose and heels and especially lipstick, I have always been a lipstick girl. Love lip gloss with my lipstick now. Now it is just a combination of everything. The feel of the clothes, the smell of my perfume, the look of my makeup and nails, the sound of my heels as I walk.
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Same as most here.. nylons, bras, panties...my older sister had "days of the week panties",different colors with the day of the week on them,I thought they were heaven at the time. Just so long ago, but remember Iike it was yesterday.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    For me, it was my mom's and older sister's nylon panties, bras, slips in the mid '50s

Of course. I was "hooked" and from there I added garter belts and nylons, skirt, dresses, etc .

Big soft oversize cowl neck sweaters. I feel so feminine in them.

When I slipped on my first dress at age 4, and the feeling it gave me.
    I still have that feeling when I reminisce, and I've got that feeling now as I type this reply

my first big thrill was hip-hugger jeans. my sister had a friend come over wearing these ultra-low hiphuggers. they decided to get into their swimsuits and heading out to the backyard, and while they were gone, i quickly slipped into those jeans. they fit perfect and were nice and tight in all the right places. all these years later, i still have a closet full of that style jeans. my very first clothing crush!
    "Nobody puts Baby in a corner!"

Banned Read only
    My first love and still is nylon full slips.

My first love was dresses.
    Now it's the entire package.

This is a great thread, for me it was moms nylons. She usually just wore knee highs and I would pilfer them and wear them in bed. One day I noticed a pair of her pantyhose in the trash can so I rescued them and hid them where my mom would never find them, between the mattress and box spring. Needless to say since the first time sliding them up my legs and rubbing my legs together and with my hands I have been wearing them ever since. Fortunately my wife knows and accepts my dressing, but unfortunately it is limited to pantyhose under my male clothes. I do shave my legs and keep polish on my toenails but have to be careful around my kids.

In middle school the first thing I ever tried on was my sister's panties. Years later it was an ex gfs tight dress. Been hooked since. It felt just so right! Today almost every dress/skirt I own is body tight and short!
    And thanks for the cosplay idea ladies! I'm definitely going to look into that!