Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Doing things different in guy / girl mode

This is a fascinating thread, and it has me thinking. I do in fact tend to behave differently when dressed, but I think for me the cause and effect are reversed. For example I love to cook, and if I'm cooking a elegant dinner for my wife and myself I prefer to do it dressed. When I feel that way and I dress up I then tend to put extra emphasis on the meal's presentation, the ambience, and put more care in the details. I do seem to act more tender and less harsh in those circumstances.

So I guess I have different behavior modes, some of which include crossdressing.

Love,
    Vale

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by susancheerleader View Post
    I notice that when I go to pick something up from the floor, how that I imitate how I girl would do it. Gracefully.
    I remember many years ago, my ex wife read about this experiment:

Back yourself up against a wall. If you are a female, you should be able to bend over and touch the floor. If you are a male, you will fall forward before touching the floor. We tried it and it was true.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Vale View Post
    ............ For example I love to cook, and if I'm cooking a elegant dinner for my wife and myself I prefer to do it dressed. When I feel that way and I dress up I then tend to put extra emphasis on the meal's presentation, the ambience, and put more care in the details.
    If you cooking while wearing a synthetic wig, please keep in mind that synthetic wigs can not only be damaged by heat, they are extremely flammable. Getting too close to a heat source or open flame could set your wig on fire and when you naturally grab it and toss it off your head, you could set the house on fire.

Just trying to keep you safe.

I am much more submissive in femme mode. When dressed I would absolutely try to seduce a man to have sex.

No, I just do, think and like the same things. I do change my mannerism but it is for me a part of the "game".
    I do take a lot of pictures while in guy mode I hate pictures (I don't find myself photogenic).
    Boys who dress as girls have more fun.

The times I have gone out I find I really enjoy shopping for clothes en femme, as a guy it feels boring and more like a chore

As for the drink thing - Yeah I drink wine too, but I also drink it in guy mode. The only difference is when I drink wine in guy mode, you know that I'm drinking to get shit faced.
    But in guy mode I also have no qualms about ordering the girliest looking cocktail and drinking it with a straw. (Let's be honest with ourselves - does anyone really like the taste of beer?)

As for other stuff, shopping - If I'm looking for boy clothes it pretty boring. I just make it a mission to find geeky/funny slogan t-shirts and jeans/knee shorts.
    But shopping for girl clothes is... actually pretty fun (if a little long winded sometimes), trying to plan outfits based on what I have at home and things I can buy on any given day.
    Then there's the accessories and jewelry. There are just so many options!

My body mannerisms are fairly similar in either presentation while I'm at home and in general public ie I know I'm pretty limp writsted and that I stand still with my weight on 1 leg making my hips tilt.
    I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones I am most aware of if I'm in public among a heavily male gendered group. As such, I find myself making genuine effort to avoid these traits.

Eating, yeah, when I'm in female mode or feeling my female side more, I won't pig out like I do in boy mode. Eating out invariably means a steak and the plate leaves the table clean.
    But at home I will be less prone to eat past 'full'.

Interesting side note, I find that a lot of my postural changes to be with my hands and how I hold my vape or glass, how I type, use my phone.
    I have noted that a lot of this is to do with my love of having long nails on when I dress, they're a beautiful hindrance that I feel like are helpful in training feminine hand movement.

I think the most important thing here is that we recognise that most of these replies will be based on fairly stereotyped ideals on what women do/are.
    Of course, walking with a swagger, shoulders forward, elbows out, palms back in your prettiest sun dress is never going to look right no matter how natural it is to you.
    And you may feel ridiculous going one foot infront of the other (tightrope style), cocking your hips, shoulders back, elbows in and palms slightly forward facing.
    So how about you just shoot for a comfortable middle ground and stick with that?
    Some thing that works for both. Doesn't have to be blue, doesn't have to be pink.
    Have you ever tried purple?
    Samantha -x-