Thread: So this is Nicole :)

So this is Nicole :)

So on Saturday night I invited my sister and her fiance and one of my best friends around to have a few drinks with me and my GF. Now my sis and my close friend know about Nicole but never met her and my sister's fiance who is also a good friend of mine didn't know a thing until he arrived so how did that go down you may ask?....... well alot better than I thought possible I walked into the room after they arrived my GF greeted them because I was rushing to get ready lol I simply looked at them and said so this is Nicole, and it was as if they had just come back from a crossdressers convention because Nobody even cared it was great we drank into the night and everything was as normal as if I were just in male mode. Sorry no big drama unfolded lol just a short and sweet little story about my first proper outing to people close to me. It is one thing telling people about it and another thing entirely showing them. I must admit I did feel very exposed and vulnerable at first, but nothing a few drinks didn't fix Just wanted to share.
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

Thanks for sharing

A very nice thing to read. I am happy for you.

Well done, really happy for you xXx

Glad everything worked out well. So how many drinks did you have beforehand? Thank goodness for liquid courage.
    Tina

had to get the ticker pumping taking on such a task,
    happy things went well,
    now off to that CD convention....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

You have some great family and friends

Hi Nicole,

I'm so glad it went well for you, it sounds like a good time. Thanks for sharing your story.

Elizabeth

How awesome is that. Thank you for sharing.

Nicole, thank you for sharing!!! Wow! So glad things worked out so well!!! Sometimes we need that little bit of liquid courage!!!LOL Hugs Lana Mae

I nice that your sister is so understanding and things went very well for you. Ah, feeling vulnerable is a woman's feeling and drinks, help but you really did not need it. But drinks are good at comfortable actions between people.
    Part Time Girl

Good for you Girl. The only way is up....baby..! Sorry...delighted for ya...😂

Brava! Certainly a brave act to introduce Nicole to those closest to you. I would find that way too difficult. I am still a "stay at home crossdresser". I think that I would feel better among other crossdressers.

Rock on Nicole!!!
    Have you seen the little pieces of the people we have been?... Little pieces blowing gently on the wind... 11:11

I'm super curious if now that your friends demonstrated they still know and like you, you could show your feminine side and keep your name. I can see that it sort of helps people keep track by saying this side of me has a different name, but I'm currently going with my everyday name.
    We are all beautiful...!

Banned Read only
    Nicole,
    That's the situation I'm in, all my family know, my wife, son, daughter and their married partners, but to me I'm only partially out to them because they haven't seen me. I'm not sure if it will ever happen, apart from my daughter who has seen some pictures and when I mentioned a social group near where she lives, she offered her home for me to get ready in , she has no objections and neither has my son in law. I would love to take her up on the offer but it may cause trouble between her and my wife .

I'm glad it went well for you, thanks for sharing your story.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    That is something else, Nicole.
    I'm nervous just showing a new friend pictures.
    However, on stage doing stand-up in girl-mode in front of strangers was seemingly nothing.
    It is just something about people you know.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You have some great friends thats for sure.
    I'm happy everything went well for you.

So nonchalantly you make it sound about coming out. It would take a lot of liquid courage for me. Glad it was so easy for you though. Good job.

Very cool, I'm happy it all worked out super well. That's a huge hurdle. Good job!