Thread: weird moments shopping online

weird moments shopping online

Hi girls,
    was just browsing through dresses online, when I had one of those weird moments when I couldn't take my eyes off the model wearing the dress. Part of me found her attractive, and most of me wishing I WAS her! Anyone else ever have those moments?

As a fellow crossdresser, my only reaction is "This is weird why, exactly?"

Kinda goes with the package, no?

haha very true I just had an extremely strong reaction to that particular model. If I could have bodyswapped with her, I wouldn't have hestitated
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 08-05-2016 at 04:59 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before your post.

Kendra an ohio crossdress kendracd's Avatar
    yea im kinda like that too id like to swap bodies with janet from janets closet..lol,

Had it happen at an"In house" concert!! Singer was wearing a above knee red geometric dress and cleavage showing but still modest! Also had black tights and booties with low heels!! I felt like "I just want to be her for five minutes!!" Was hard to concentrate on the music and I had to leave!! Only time this has happened so far!! Yes , it felt weird!! Hugs Lana Mae

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    This topic comes up frequently on this site.
    Quite a common thing with Cders

Weird, heck no. Happens to me all the time.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Andrea not weird at all, especially the older I get. These days when I see a well dressed women I often think, how would I look in her outfit or I wish I had her body so I could pull off her outfit.

Yes, whenever I see a hot-looking woman, I have that dual response: I want to have her, and I want to be her.

Not just online or in mags, but IRL with me as well. In fact, it was a moment when I was 17 when I saw an attractive girl and as I got closer to her I suddenly felt I want to be her instead of wanting to be with her. Head spins and a major freak out... fast forward 34 years and here I am....
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I have felt this too, but as I really paid attention to what I heard from women about how they actually felt, I concluded that having a body of a particular sex is going to have its plusses and minuses, and many women are wishing their shape, musculature, etc, were different, at different times. So first I took the point of view that I was a particular type of woman- broad shouldered, long waisted, lots of leg hair, etc.. I have met women with similar characteristics, and wouldn't want them to feel that they couldn't enjoy a skirt, and then it just seemed simpler to realize that as a man it was perfectly normal to wear and enjoy feminine styles. Since then I don't find myself wanting to trade bodies!
    We are all beautiful...!

I do that all the time! When I see a model I am thinking that that is what I will look like in whatever it is they are wearing, then reality hits and I wish I had their figure

I get it more from real life than on line. I see a woman on the street and I want her dress or at least to know where she got it. Sometimes I see a girl in an outfit and yes wish I had her figure or was 40 years younger so I could wear what she is. I still do admire an attractive woman but more often I'm looking at her clothes. Often the clothes I like are things I could wear but I'm seldom able to find them. sigh.
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

Haha, yip happens all the time. Just earlier today I passed by a very attractive stylish lady. Black short bob cut hair, gold pleated satin maxi skirt, baggy long sleeve black top and shades. My heart both sang and sunk as I found her very attractive but then thought God id love to look like that right now.

Happens to me often. Today in fact...I went to a movie in a mall. A gorgeous lady got on the escalator in front of me. I was two steps behind her. In the short trip to the second floor, three things ran through my mind. 1. I wanted to be her. I loved the way she moved, beautiful legs, bra straps slightly showing, a little makeup 2. The sleeveless sheath above the knee dress was beautiful...where did she buy it? Is it available in my size ? 3. Would she accept me ? As we got off the escalator, she turned around and smiled..I smiled back, wondering if she read my mind. Gasp!! I actually saw a woman wearing hose today. Maybe there's hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Evadne View Post
    .......wishing I WAS her! Anyone else ever have those moments?
    How many times?

Oh, yes it happens to me. I buy only the clothes that a certain model is wearing and they fit well, so I keep that model in all my searches. she is beautiful and i sure wish I could look like her.
    Part Time Girl