Thread: My female self

Thumbs up My female self

The last couple of day I have had this strange feeling??? I am 75 an long time C D . I have said to myself this feels so natural, I look at my self in the mirror and own my body past my boobs to my legs, as I try to were thy highs as much as possible. I dress 70 to 80% of the time an my wife loves it. She has told me more as a women then a man, becuse a women will tell her best girl friend more then her husband. Has any one else gotten to this point an not have SRS .

Don't know what SRS means.
    All my dreams pass before my eyes with curiosity

srs equals sex reassignment surgery or converting an outie into an innie aka kitty

[QUOTE=josrphine;3978065]The last couple of day I have had this strange feeling??? I am 75 an long time C D . I have said to myself this feels so natural, I look at my self in the mirror and own my body past my boobs to my legs, as I try to were thy highs as much as possible. I dress 70 to 80% of the time an my wife loves it. She has told me more as a women then a man, becuse a women will tell her best girl friend more then her husband. Has any one else gotten to this point an not have SRS .[/QUOTE)

Dear Josrphine, I am also very feminine. Nowadays, I enjoy only the female role during intimacy also. But not going for SRS. Still don't know whether I am only CD or trans.

Kendra an ohio crossdress kendracd's Avatar
    [QUOTE=susmitha;3978226]
    Quote Originally Posted by josrphine View Post
    The last couple of day I have had this strange feeling??? I am 75 an long time C D . I have said to myself this feels so natural, I look at my self in the mirror and own my body past my boobs to my legs, as I try to were thy highs as much as possible. I dress 70 to 80% of the time an my wife loves it. She has told me more as a women then a man, becuse a women will tell her best girl friend more then her husband. Has any one else gotten to this point an not have SRS .[/QUOTE)

Dear Josrphine, I am also very feminine. Nowadays, I enjoy only the female role during intimacy also. But not going for SRS. Still don't know whether I am only CD or trans.
    ....im the same I enjoy the female role in intimacy too, no not going for srs either, perhaps though oneday breast augmentation

Just a comment as I am 9 months post op SRS the surgery is but icing on the cake I was happy and content with where and who I was before, it isn't nessasary unless you really really need and want it.

I reckon age helps josrphine and obviously your wife has matured with you.
    I will be 80 this year (on Christmas Day), and my wife encourages me with feminine suggestions, clothing and cosmetics.
    The only step to SRS I would welcome is to remove my testicles. This would make tucking unnecessary and help to give a flat front on the really tight skirts I love so much.

Reality Check
    Well, my testicles aren't doing me a lot of good either these days, but it's not like you can just call and make an appointment to have them cut off like you can with a dog or cat. There are ways to hide them and there's a post at the top of this section with about fifty pages of ways to do it.

I've been a male all my life and I'm used to it. So is my wife, family and friends so no, there will be no SRS in my future. I dress around the house quite a bit and my wife tolerates it and even shops and picks out clothes for me. At times it seems like she enjoys it a bit and at times, I can tell she does not.

We take what we can get.

I've been dressing since my youth and have progressed to now having everything I need, including a loving, supportive wife. She helps me with fashion recommendations, buys me things, etc. SRS is not on my radar. I've noticed that as I get older, my feminine side seems to be more frequent and more intense. No complaints. I especially enjoy the "difficult" task of deciding what to wear. I'll select several combinations and, sometimes ask her for her choice. I've been practicing female mannerisms...walking, sitting, crossing my legs, hands, etc. What fun, especially when I/we go out. Her help has been fantastic. I think I'm doing well, until I watch a video of me walking, etc. We laugh, make notes and practice some more. I'm getting much better.

Way to go Josrphine. Gotta love it hun.
    Angie

Thank all of you that have put out your reasons for being who you are. I see that most have wives that are accepting an love being with there best girl friend. Susmitha enjoying female role durning intimacy is only one of many delites that I also have. Thank all again Jo

Yep, it's called enjoying being yourself. I, for one, can enjoy being myself in either mode.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning