Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2.5 years on hormones and only an AA cup size

Injections offer the best feminization overall. My friend who was on patches for 18 months had very little breast growth even with genetics on her side. She switched to injectable E and her results took off! We often talk about how much larger her breasts have become in the last almost-year.

Why are you still taking Spiro? I told my doc I want off Spiro, he obliged and I've never needed it afterwards as the injectable E was keeping my T under 20 every time we tested thereafter.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 08-23-2016 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Medical prognosis deleted
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

I'm at a 34B/36A as of when I went to VS tonight.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar

Exclamation Moderator's note

Please remember that we are not qualified medical practitioners who have had the benefit of a face to face consultation with the original poster. In consequence please refrain from offering a diagnosis or from telling people what medication they should be prescribed.

You can of course give your personal experience, but that does not guarantee that what happened to you will be the same for the original poster.

Rianna Humble