Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Piercing Story

Silver Member

A Piercing Story

So, I noticed this piercing thread coming back to life. And I recall other threads on the subject. And I wanted to relate a Huge Pink Fog moment.

I, as younger, had not been a big proponent of guys getting piercings. Partial from a practical martial arts view. Don't give them anything to grab. Partially from a denial thing and a want to keep it buried thing. Anyway, I've toyed with the idea for a while. And complained to my wife about clip ons. But she also does NOT dig my dressing, so piercing is something she kind of wouldn't want to see. But....

One day, while dressing at home (actually more rare than before), I was checking out what a pair of studs might look like. I picked up one of her stud based earrings, and pressed it to my lobe. I wanted to see what it looked like closer to the surface.

Surely the skin would compress a little more. A tiny pain. My finger twtched. Pop! Through the top layer of skin. Did that really happen? Wow. Scary. Exciting.

What if???? Pushing harder, though the middle. Now there was one more elastic layer to the other side. Ohh a little more pain. But I can get my fingernail just next to the pin and force the pin through. A lot the more ouch, and then a light throbbing.

I did it!. What have I done? What does it look like. Well I can't say for sure with just one. Soooo....

More to follow later if you want to hear.

And this isn't fiction

We wanna hear, we wanna hear! Hugs, Michelle

Oh boy self inflicted pain and blood, there was blood right? I'm all ears now(pun intended)do tell more.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Yes tell tell tell. I love earrings and piercing threads

Silver Member
    Before you do the other ear, press an ice cube or two tightly against the lobe. It will numb the lobe and lessen the pain ... so I am told.

Silver Member
    Well, let's see, where did I leave you dangling? Oh right.

And right it was. I figured since I had marked the ear, I may as well finish. And since I did one, I may as well do both. Especially since I did the right, or wrong side. So on to the left. But first let's clean it up. Safety fit you know. A cotton ball of Isopropyl. Sting sting sting, and just a dab of blood for my sister Lisa!

Anyway, the first was an accident, the second fully consiously on purpose. Quicker, a little. Less painful, not really, cleaner, of course. And there it was, the girl looking back at me with new earings. Meh, ok, but what would hoops and dangles look like?

Only one way to find out. Back the studs out. A bit af sting, as the studs pulled a bit on the skin, til that drop of blood lubricated the way. Then the hoops go in. A little owwie as I had to fish the pin around to find the back hole,but there it is. OK nicer.

Now the dangly. Wait, what is this? A threader? The pin is two inches long! Hmmm. What the heck, I've come this far already. Ouch ouch ouch, WOW dangles ARE all that!

Well, I am still going out tonight, so what to wear, ooooh those hoops and that necklace. Fun night out, wife out of town for the week. Wear them to bed.

But what is next?
    Last edited by Meghan4now; 08-19-2016 at 03:00 PM.

What's next? An at home adams apple scraping? a garage vise rhinaplasty? I know I'm getting silly but you can put a boy in a dress but you can't make him think girlie.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Oh, damn it! This is a retirement bucket list thing. I can just do it?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

OMG, pierced ears is a step I've never taken, but it would
    be incredible to have all those earring options. Enjoy!

Sandy Clifton

I first pierced my ears by pushing an ear ring though my ear. I was 15 at the time, and the whole guys getting their ears pierced was going on. The one side macho the other gay, I don't remember which was which. My parents would have freaked if I had either so it was short lived, I had done it many times over the years until I finally one day just had them done right once and for all.

I have had dream about having pierced ears with big dangling earrings but I would never have the nerve to do it, much less at home. If if did, I would wear something in the middle not studs and not big dangling ones.

I expect that they'll close very quickly as soon as you take them out. You have to leave them in for about 6 weeks without removing them in order to let them heal correctly. Be careful to not get an infection too. It's worth doing it right, so don't do anything that might mess up your lobes.

I pierced my ears in 1985. My roommate did one ear for me, as I didn't know how to do it and she was experienced with piercing ears.

I wasn't comfortable doing both ears simultaneously back then. I did the second ear myself a few months later, after the first one was completely healed. I did it properly: wiped my earlobes and the needle clean with rubbing alcohol, put an ice cube on the lobe to numb it and minimize bleeding, and kept the stud in for a solid 6 weeks, kept the piercing clean, rotated the studs and all that was considered correct back then. They've stayed open ever since, even though there have been gaps of many months at times without having any earrings in them.
    My name is Carol.

Good for you Meghan. You have a lot of b!#&s for a wanna be girl!

I hope your wife accepts it. I got mine done, had heart pain, went to the hospital, my wife showed up and yanked them out of my ears in the waiting room in front of everyone!

I wrote about that here, it's amazing that my wife was more concerned about the stupid earrings than my heart!

One of these days I'm going to get it done again,or maybe myself now, thank you. Then I'll use the plastic transparent studs and hope for the best with my wife. I can see her chasing me around the house as I fish the car keys out of my pocket trying t9 make a getaway!

Good luck with yours, let us know how it goes:-)

Platinum Member
    Hi Meghan, Please keep them clean put the studs in for six weeks and clean them twice a day

It took me 72 years to get my ears pierced, I have triple studs in both ears......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    Well, don't wear your earrings to bed (except for small studs). They can catch on your pillow and rip your earlobes.

It only cost me about $35 to have my ears pierced by a pro and this included gold ball "starter" earrings and instructions. It was simple, safe, and it's much easier for someone else to make sure the holes are in the right place and match from ear to ear. And it was nearly painless. Just a quick jab in each ear and it was done.

Silver Member
    So now for the rest of the story.

Over the past two months I have been wearing the earings on and off throughout the day slowly letting the "heal". I haven't worn them in front of my wife, but she knows. The advice on keeping them in is absolutely good, but it can be worked around.

It's funny, last night at a family party, I did not wear them, but one of my sisters exclaimed loudly, "you pierced your ear!" I pulled her aside and asked her not to make a big deal about it. She was cool with it, but now she and I may need to talk further. This is the one sister that I have really considered confiding in about Meghan.

Well, it's not like my family hasn't seen pictures of me dressed for halloween. But for more than that?

Anyway, the earings are going to become a regular part of my everyday wardrobe.

And the pain? No to the ice. As kinky as it sounds, the pain made it incredibly real. It was exquisite, and when I was done, I felt that glow, but without a mess.
    Last edited by Meghan4now; 08-20-2016 at 10:05 AM.

This is an amazing story, thanks for sharing. Doing it in installments was fun! Hugs, Michelle

I am tossed up on the pierced ear thing!! Before I knew I was a crossdresser and was still"Macho" I said I would never ever get my ears pierced!! Now....not so sure!!! Maybe after the transformation...we will see!! Hugs Lana Mae

I am in the same boat as Lana Mae Was very vocal about never getting a tattoo and piercings. I too would like to get my ears done. But then how do I explain to my daughter, who I am not out to, why I did it when I use it keep her from getting a tattoo and nose piercing?

Silver Member
    Bryce,

Probably you dont. How old was she when she wanted this? The nose ring (assuming India style not bull style) could have been no big deal.

BTW, wore my earings in front of the wife, and we're doing ok.

Platinum Member

Don't Wait Till You Get Old To Do It !

Hi Meghan, You will quickly find out that most people really don't seam
    to have an opinion one way or the other about your pierced ears .

I just told who ever asked that it was a late on set Mid Life Crisis
    and something that I wanted to do.

When someone would say something I would just look them square in the eye
    and just ask them, "Is this going to be a problem for you ?? " that pretty much
    just took the wind out of their sails.

I wet to Sally Beauty and got the small gun about $18.00 and two sealed packs of sterile
    stainless starter studs about $5.00 per pair & a bottle of cleaning solution about $5,00.

I cleaned my studs religiously for the first two months two and three times a day
    and I have never had any problems with them.

The first four studs were on 03 /15 /15 and the next two on 05/12/15.

When I'm in drab it's either three Diamonds or Three Gold studs
    sometimes maybe a small hoop in the bottom......
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 08-20-2016 at 08:35 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Pierced ears

I started crossdressing at 5, my first attempt on pierced earings was at 12-13 by myself, I did it with real earings and the result was big marks on each lobe that my mother caught, I realized that they have to stay for more than just 10 minutes or the holes will be closed almost immediately, therefore, they heal.
    I wait for other 13-14 years and some girlfriends until my current wife perform my left side first, she used a pin before to put a stud earring at my home and then we went out for dinner to celebrate. I have to say that I performed a hole on her left ear the same nigth just after she performed mine because she did not have any, I wore lingery for the procedure, She was 24 and I was 27 and very happy.
    The first thing that she said just after put my earring was that I looked pretty and that she liked, then gave me a small mirror to see it by myself.
    She asked me to go for dinner after that, and that was my first day going out wearing some femenine thing on me that could be seen.
    I am a closet CD, just my wife knows about my CDing and I was nervous that any neighbor could see me wearing the earring, and I start a process to take the earring off when I arrive home. I was on vacations for 2 weeks from my job and that was enough for my starting healing process, then I was using a pin at nights to open the hole again with alcohol and use my earring to sleep.
    Several months later we repeat the process with my righ ear and since then I could use any earrings that I want at home, never been out, and nobody say anything about my holes.
    Dianna Ericka

Hey Meghan,

Eight years ago I wanted to enjoy the look of pierced ears so I cut the posts short on a pair of lever back hoops. After several hours there was a little discomfort but the look was worth it. At the end of the day, when it was time to go back undercover as a male, I experienced my usual angst. Before removing the earrings I was exploring the effect the posts were having on my ear lobes with my fingers. In my frustration of having to loose the effect I pushed the lever back against the post embedded in the front of my lobes. The posts popped through! My ears were pierced! I had done things like this before but this time they were going to stay pierced. I kept the holes open by using heavy monofilament fishing line. No one has ever said a word. Waiting so long to have pierced ears is one of the stupidest things I have ever done.

Jeri

Silver Member
    Jeri,

Well thanks for sharing that. Glad to know I'm not the only one who has sort of accidently pierced their ears. I thought about the fish line, but I just kept putting my earings in and out through out the day. NOT a recommended practice.

And now that I have worn my earings in front of my family, church and around town, all of my Engineering cohorts are going to see me with them on. Kim, your right, about 1 in 100 engineers have them. Makes me special I guess. I am so going to drag you into this one. Hahaha. (Oops wrong thread)

I did the same thing. Loved the look but could not keep it.
    I have probably self pierced my ears 6/7 times but only for a day or two.
    Always heals up.
    No one has ever known.
    Live and let dress.