Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You know you're in too deep when -------

You see ladies at church or stores and want toask what shade of lipstick their wearing, or love their earrings.

...when you have more dresses and more skirts and more bras than your wife and she complains that she has no space in HER wardrobe because it is full of your dresses and maxi skirts.

(She does have more sweaters and more trousers than me but what girl wants to be wearing those?!!!)

Michelle
    x

Yep, everyday all the time. if it's someone I know I may share my opinion with them in the nicest way possible. More than a few times doing this has started a conversation where I learned something.
    If I don't know her I will just put in in my "fashion police" file in my head any figuratively pat my self on the back and move on.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I will ask myself how I might look wearing it.
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

Oh yeah I know that feeling

Reality Check
    You know you're in too deep when .................... You have more female clothing and/or jewelry than your wife does.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    You know you're in too deep when .................... You have more female clothing and/or jewelry than your wife does.
    I think you're over the line already when you buy more female clothes and shoes than male clothes and shoes every year, but you still live most of the time as male and wear male clothes.
    Last edited by Karmen; 08-22-2016 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karmen View Post
    I think you're over the line already when you buy more female clothes and shoes than male clothes and shoes every year, but you still live most of the time as male and wear male clothes.
    That'll definitely be me!!! And my only regret is that I can't easily get more Michelle time at the moment to wear all those lovely clothes

Michelle
    x

When you spend hours on pinterest looking for outfit and accessories ideas.

Thanks for all your post girls - I thought this was a fun topic - I to will at dress or shoes and wonder where they got them - Also I giggle to myself when someone is wearing the same blouse that I have

Love & Hugs

Valerie

Hi Valerie. YOU know when you're in too deep when.....
    OMG. Look What she is wearing. This happens to me all day, And all night long.
    If I wear her I would be wearing this or that. Us CD Girls would love the chance to be wearing a beautiful blouse with a pencil skirt.
    Really nice heals. And Strolling with complete confidence.
    That is what give us different ideas of what to wear.
    All you forum girls.... We see this everyday. This is why we look at these women. To emulate them!!!!!!!!!!!!
    As time goes by we do it!!!
    It takes time and practice. But we do eventually make it happen!

XOXO Tiffany Amber Rhoads.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa B View Post
    When you look at a co-worker's shoes, or a stranger's shoes and start to wonder where she got them because you want a pair just like them for yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Erikson View Post
    You see ladies at church or stores and want to ask what shade of lipstick their wearing, or love their earrings.
    When you not only admire what she's wearing, but you tell her, and hope she tells you where she bought them, or you just ask where she got them. I do, and they usually tell me where they got them without having to ask. Just happened again last week.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member
    When you walk by a woman and recognize the bra make and style she is wearing. Realize you have the same camisole in the same color. You walk into a party and realize you and a woman have on the same blouse.

You encourage your wife who does not know you dress to go away for a few days on vacation with the kids. Then spend the first couple of hours of what will be a fabulous couple of days primping yourself in all feminine ways including bubble bath shaving and exfoliating legs applying French tip nails painting toe nails makeup and dressing to your hearts content uninterrupted

You notice a nice looking lady with a low cut top on and a little bit of the top part of her bra is showing and I think gosh I wish I could show my bra I am wearing right now like that

You ask your tailor to make you some custom panties and she says yes.

when everytime you see an elegant woman, you ask to yourself if this style could fit you and you want to know where she bought her outfit or her shoes.
    Boys who dress as girls have more fun.

When you keep a lovely scarf, flowery hair pin, and earrings in your car console, so that even if you can't be fully dressed, at least you can get a taste of it on your commute to work.

Are you for real Cassiek? You are selfish,conniving and devious. You see,this is what I don't like about the whole cding scene,the deceit,the lies,the hypocrisy,the treatment of your wives and girlfriends just so you can get your fix. Do you have any idea how it feels once a wife finds out? I questioned every single thing in our relationship. Everything. Things are good now with us but I hate this "pack the wife and kids away so I can dress up" business. I used to go home to visit family a lot,no doubt my husband did the same as you. I suggest you grow a pair and a backbone and talk to your wife. She deserves more.
    Last edited by Dinky39; 08-29-2016 at 08:22 AM.

you know you're in to deep when.....
    your online shopping history has nothing a man would need
    you know who (the girls) wore what in a party or gathering
    when you're okay with SAs knowing you're not buying anything for your girlfriend, wife or mother
    when you hear your self saying 'gosh i love that dress, or shoes...' and your friends are like 'damn she's hot'

i think i'm in pretty deep because i could go on and on
    Last edited by sonialexis; 08-29-2016 at 09:34 AM.

When your beautiful female boss arrives at work wearing the same Marilyn style sweater that you both bought at Lane Bryant and you start to slip up by saying "I have the same... coffee mug".

Aspiring Member
    When my oldest child sees my made-up face and remarks that I'm better at doing eyeliner than she is (she was really jealous of my "wings" technique).

You're in too deep when you can hook a bra in 2 seconds flat, and your wife has you help her with hers...

You are SO....me.

Quote Originally Posted by sonialexis View Post
    you know you're in to deep when.....
    your online shopping history has nothing a man would need
    you know who (the girls) wore what in a party or gathering
    when you're okay with SAs knowing you're not buying anything for your girlfriend, wife or mother
    when you hear your self saying 'gosh i love that dress, or shoes...' and your friends are like 'damn she's hot'

i think i'm in pretty deep because i could go on and on
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I definitely think such things too.

Sometimes, "I'd wear that", or, "I would never wear those heels."

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    In too deep or "out" too far is when you walk in a store and the SA says hey girl where have you been and you are not in 100% girl mode LOLOL.
    I just went along with it and said OMG you know life, the kids and the a hole husband.
    We both got a chuckle out of it anyway and I got a few odd looks but nothing new there.